Amazingly, the White House is denying that Obama's "silver spoon" crack had anything to do with Romney. I think that wins the "political lie of the day" award.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- How does it change whether he did or did not? Is this just a matter of "OOOOHH MY GAWD HE SOOOOO MEANT IT THIS WAY!!!"? I"m over everyone's "insight".Apr 19, 2012
- Apr 19, 2012
- I had Romney pegged as a COD guy.Apr 19, 2012
- "my recollection is that she said, "He was born on third base and thinks he hit a triple."" Should have been, born on third base, and brags about stealing second...Apr 19, 2012
- a comment against romney?
but even without romney in the picture,
if he meant what he claimed to mean
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/no-silver-spoon-here-obama-in-ohio-draws-contrast-with-gop-on-jobs-aid/ he'd still a very appropriate and hard-hitting point:
are we going to give other people's kids an hand up or not?
if republicans are serving only the elite
no way are they going for free job training. .
. unfortunately for obama,
both parties are sending jobs overseas
so why are democrats worried about aid for job training?
. now what would make sense for obama to say is
"(my constituents are the 99% not the elite,
so I want to make the elite pay welfare
on the condition you guys will stop breeding .
. then we're right-sized for the new economy! )Apr 19, 2012
- I LOVE MARTHA, BUT I DON´T LIKE STRANGE PEOPLE I NEVER KNEW WATCHING MY MOVEMENTS IN THE WEB.Apr 21, 2012