- Alumni For LibertyBoard Member, 2013 - present
- Tax FoundationMarketing Intern, 2013 - 2013Consulted on new opportunities for foundation marketing as well as future branding opportunities for the foundation. Produced and designed print marketing materials for outreach and development. Assisted communications department in media tracking. Created online marketing material for outreach including social media campaigns.
- Market AcesMarketing and Operations, 2012 - 2013Assistant to VP of Operations. Responsibilities include: oversaw managing of office resources, and company and client databases. Produce and implemented web content for cross platform marketing and social media campaigns for company and clients. Consulted with clients on social marketing strategies.
- SoapBox SoapsSpecial Projects Intern, 2013 - 2013Managed outreach projects for new initiatives. Consulted on new product development and branding. Administrated business contact and shipping database. Oversaw logistics of product distribution. Represented company at events.
- George Mason UniversityEconomics, 2007 - 2012
Heels First Travel — The travels and tribulations of two twenty-somethin...
The travels and tribulations of two twenty-something frequent flyers jumping into the world of travel.
Google Docs - Online documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, fi...
Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more
Google+, Day 21: The New and Improved +1 Button | PCWorld Business Center
Google has expanded the functionality of the +1 button beyond simple voting to include easily sharing content from outside sites with my Cir
Kevin Hassett: Stimulus Optimists vs. Economic Reality
In The Wall Street Journal, Kevin Hassett writes that financial crises create long periods of slow growth, for which increased spending isn'
Eli Manning Announces Second Down Is His Favorite Down | The Onion Sport...
NEW YORK—In a postgame press conference Sunday, Giants quarterback Eli Manning told reporters that second is his favorite of all the downs.
Jesus Christ Claims Tim Tebow Not Ready To Be NFL Starter | The Onion Sp...
DENVER—Jesus Christ, noted Son of God and football analyst proclaimed Monday that second-year Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow lacks the pocke