Download the report here: http://panorama-consulting.com/resource-center/clash-of-the-titans-2016-sap-vs-oracle-vs-microsoft-dynamics-vs-infor/
- George Mason UniversityMBA Finance, IT, 1992 - 1995
- College of William and MaryBA Economics, 1982 - 1986
- Dan Aldridge @SlideShare (current)
In my consulting career, I have done ERP software implementations and training engagements at Carrier, Siemens, Mercedes Benz, Snap-on Tools, Blue Bird, Busch Manufacturing, DAB Pumps and a host of other manufacturing companies. These projects include 10+ Infor ERP LN implementations since 2005 and 7 full life cycle Baan consulting gigs. I have been an LN Finance consultant, ERP trainer, project manager and entrepreneur in addition to running our Infor LN consulting practice.
Feel free to contact me if you need:
* Infor LN consultants with 15+ years of experience
* Infor LN trainers that know their stuff cold
- Performa AppsCEO, Infor LN Cosultant, 2000 - presentDan Aldridge is the CEO of Performa Apps, an ERP software consulting firm specializing in Infor LN and Baan ERP LN. He has been an ERP consultant for over 17 years since starting with Baan Consulting in 1996. In my consulting career, I have done ERP software implementations and training engagements at Carrier, Siemens, Mercedes Benz, Snap-on Tools, Blue Bird, Busch Manufacturing, DAB Pumps and a host of other manufacturing companies. These projects include 10+ Infor ERP LN implementations since 2005 and 7 full life cycle Baan consulting gigs. I have been an LN Finance consultant, ERP trainer, project manager and entrepreneur in addition to running our Infor LN consulting practice. Feel free to contact us if you need: * Infor ERP LN and Baan ERP system implementations or upgrades * Infor LN consultants with 15+ years of experience * Infor LN trainers with 20+ years of ERP software consulting experience
- BaanConsulting, 1996 - 1999
- Washington Consulting GroupProject Manager, 1991 - 1995
- NERA Economic ConsultingProgrammer Analyst, 1988 - 1990
- BritchesRetail Store Manager, 1986 - 1987
11951 Freedom Drive Suite 1300 Reston, VA 20191
Does Windows 10 Spell The End Of The PC Era Finally ?
Jay McGregor rounds up the reviews for Windows 10 succinctly on Forbes, but there's a definite whiff of necrosis in the air for the Microsof
How To Capture The Hearts And Minds Of Your Readers | Write to Done
Want to capture the hearts and minds of your readers? Here is the 3-step process you need to follow to win yourself a devoted fan following!
The LinkedIn System for Landing 1,548 Qualified Prospect Leads in Just 1...
Scheduled for: Tuesday July 7, at 1:54 PM (Eastern). The Event will begin in: Add to your Calendar: Share: System Requirements: You can atte
A Spectacular List of 240+ Tips, Tricks and Resources for Content Market...
From beginners to old-hats, we all have something to learn about content marketing. We know you have better things to do than spending your
3 Business Elements Needed for Excellent ResultsSwitch & Shift
Putting purpose first is about recognizing that profit is not an end in itself, but a way of supporting companies and those who invest in th
Marshawn Lynch, Bill Belichick among keys to Super Bowl XLIX
After yet another crazy Super Bowl week, Adam Schein presents nine issues to weigh before kickoff -- including why Marshawn Lynch had better
Why Brands Need To Act Like Publishers | B2B Marketing Insider
I was recently interviewed by News 360 on Why Brands Need To Act Like Publishers? This is a huge question on the minds of many marketing lea
7 Top Social Media Trends That Will Impact Your Marketing In 2015
It’s time to have a look at which of these social media trends will take centre stage in 2015’s social landscape. Here are the 7 top social
Air Force veteran to IT: ‘Live your dreams’ | Network World
Retired Major in the United States Air Force inspires IT audience with stories of survival, perseverance, and flying the world’s fastest jet
The iPhone 6 Plus is proof that Apple is scared of Samsung
Apple has revealed its first phablet, but is this a sign that it can't control its own fear? We examine why Apple's making a phablet, and wh
Google Is About To Take Over Your Whole Life, And You Won't Even Notice ...
Google's new design ethos, living on and beyond every screen, could make Google an amorphous problem solver of unimaginable scale.