- Great content for people who are going through a bankruptcy Damon.Mar 30, 2012
- Thanks Gerry - we appreciate that.Mar 30, 2012
- Our Chapter 7 panel Trustees always ask if the debtor is holding any casino chips or winning lottery tickets. Seems one of them found out a debtor had a bunch of casino chips in his possession at the time of filing that were not disclosed. That is always a fun moment for the Trustee and not so much fun for the debtor and counsel. Good video info.Mar 31, 2012
- Thanks Ken! I never really thought about the poker chips. It's always funny to see how each of the different Trustees have their own little questions where you can tell they were previously burned or caught someone trying to get away with something. Thanks again!Mar 31, 2012
- Aspointed out, the real question is, do you have any of the winnings left over. The bottom line is always the bottom line.
I always ask, "do you have any stamps, coins, baseball cards, collectibles such as barbie dolls, hummels or anything like that?" So, now I'm going to have to add gambling chips between stamps and coins.Apr 1, 2012