Greetings and salutations!
If you were looking for me, you found me! If not, well then, hello new friend!
Here are a few things you should know about me:
- I'm in my early 40's
- Not too tall but fat-trying to work on that
- I'm a Libra
- Mostly liberal/very little conservative
- Omnivore, leaning to carnivore-mostly baconivore
- VERY empathic (hyper-empathetic-it's a real syndrome. Look it up!)
- Fluent in English/Spanish/Sarcasm, a little French, and teaching myself Japanese
- Allergic to idiots
- Studied western astrology (for recreational purposes) for years-not anymore
- I fancied myself an amateur photographer in my youth...sigh. (As soon as I scan some of my pics I'll post them here; I promise.)
- Eternally optimistic but can be skeptical & cynical when called for
- Not as geeky as some but LOVE gadgets!
- Mildly opinionated
- Too blunt for my own good
- Extremely open-minded-my motto: "Try everything once-twice if you like it!"
- Official Ninja Name: Tekarinkikato Arikatomirikuzi
You circle me, I don't circle back automatically. I circle back only if you interact with me with more than an occasional +1 to a post. I need meaningful, personal interaction to justify circling you back. You interact with me, I interact with you. Let's make G+ better than Fakebook. This place is more than the "omg lol did u read what _______ did with _______ last night?" Meaningful, intelligent, witty and funny discourse is welcomed and encouraged. Don't take it personally if I don't circle you back immediately; if you interact with me, say something witty and/or insightful, then chances are I'll make the trip over to your profile, see what you're all about, and most likely circle you back.
I welcome any and all comments to my posts, whether they are positive or negative; I promise you won't hurt my feelings when you speak honestly and from the heart. There is no topic that is taboo and off-limits; however, I cannot stand uncivilized discussions that deteriorate to name-calling and trolling. If that's your thing move along; I don't have time or energy for that. I do have enough energy to block and report you if need be, so be forewarned.
**Personally Curated Circles:
Here are some of the special interest circles I have recently created:
- Android OS
- Asperger Syndrome/ASD
- Asian Culture/Languages
- BACON! ('nuff said!) Be forewarned...if you are not already in this circle and you +1 or comment on a bacon-related post, I will add you to this circle. I think it's more of a fringe benefit than anything else, don'chathink?
- Beautiful Women Pictures (No nude or pornographic images, but some pictures might be a little NSFW. You have been warned.)
- No Shave November
- Politics (this includes internet privacy rights, OWS, GLBTQ rights, equal rights, etc. I do lean left but welcome intelligent, civilized debate)
- Technology (general-pc's, emerging tech, etc.)
If you want to be a part of any of those circles let me know; likewise, if you feel so inclined to circle me, feel free to do so in any of the previously mentioned interest circles should you have similarly curated ones.
Once a personal connection is made between us and we interact with more than a casual "s'up?" then I will move you into my personal "Totally Awesome People" circle. it is my hope I can move EVERYONE into this circle. (BTW, I occasionally share this circle publicly.)
Anything else you want to know about me? Just ask!
I currently maintain a project where once a week, on Wednesdays, I post the latest webcomics that I follow via RSS feeds, email subscriptions, and assorted webcomic aggregator sites. This project goes by the hashtag #webcomicwednesday. I do this project to raise awareness of some awesome webcomic artists, increase their follower count, (if they have a G+ profile,) and introduce people to webcomics as a great artistic medium.
The current #webcomicwednesday format is as follows: I post as many updated webcomic posts in the shortest amount of time possible sometime between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM (CST) every Wednesday; doing so literally causes a webcomic "flood" on people's streams. To get a feel of what this flood is like, just do a G+ search for #webcomicwednesday and see the sheer number of webcomic posts that are put up in a day. If you'd like to give your feedback on this flood, you can contact me privately, (via email or private post.)
Mobile Internet Anonymous Blog
I also maintain a G+ page and blog that deals specifically with a particularly growing trend-Mobile Internet Addiction. The page and blog are open to everyone; more information about this blog can be found at the link below.
**Other Social Network Info:
I do have a FB profile (see link at wherever G+ decided to put it.) I spend the majority of my on-line time here...oh, hell, what am I talking about...I spend ALL my on-line time here, so don't even bother looking for me on Fakebook. So, if you want to get in touch with me this is the place to do it.
I now leave you with this quote:
"In the end, we only regret chances we didn't take, the relationships we were scared to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make. There comes a time in your life when you realize who matters, who doesn't, who never did, and who always will."
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law and will be strictly enforced.
It is recommended that other members post a similar notice to this or you may copy and paste this one. Thank you.