- Alabama CASA NetworkExecutive Director, 2012
- Marriott Grand Hotel, Greater Birmingham CVB, Sheraton Capstone in Tuscaloosa, Clarion Mobile - now Marriott Mobile, Stouffer Hotel Riverview Plaza, First Alabama BankCorporate Sales Manager, present
- Purpose Without Limits MinistriesEveryday Heroes TV , Speaker, Author, Actor, Founder of ThinkLoveFirst- A Global Human Rights Movement, presentEveryday Heroes- Real People Making a Real Difference. Speaker, Executive & Spiritual Personal Coaching.
After attending the Protocol School of Washington® in 2007, Dallas launched Make Your Best Impression to offer training in the areas of business etiquette, communications, and personal development. She is a columnist for Birmingham Works Magazine, Collinson Publishing, and has been featured as a guest columnist for America City Business Journals since 2004. March 2009, Dallas was featured on the cover of Personal Execellence Magazine and quoted in the New York Times.
Passionate to help others be their best -self and to eliminate the barriers that impede success, she offers workshops and seminars as well as personal coaching. Dallas’ warm personality and effervescent style will inspire audience members to experience new levels of building sustainable relationships.
Dallas is the author of Professionally Polished, Business Etiquette Savvy for Today’s Competitive Market, a contributing author of Executive Etiquette Power, and now co-author of Success Skills for Life- a curriculum for high schools.
- Life Christian UniversityTheology, 2013 - 2016
- University of South AlabamaTourism & Marketing, 1992