First picture of eight-day-old baby Harry Harper who died after being bitten just once by his grandparents' pet Jack Russell in 'tragic accident' - http://bit.ly/10bQARW
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 18 previous comments
- saying "Unimaginable what this whole family must be going through." adding one to ...!!!!Nov 23, 2012
- Well I stand by my comment that you did cross the line as it is quite offensive that you say they deserved the loss of a newborn baby for wanting to complete their family by having a dog. I am a previous dog owner and had to rehome him for not having the time or space when my son was born, and he was a lovely dog, very gentle and always sat by the baby watching him and sleeping by him (obviously we never left him alone with the baby). How where they to know the dog would turn if the dog was a loving family pet? He destroyed a teddy? My dog destroyed massive bones and rubber pigs and dozens of balls.. Did not mean he was aggressive. They did not deserve it, and quite frankly what you said is cold hearted and I wish and hope nobody else, including you, has to endure what this poor family did. My sympathies are with them.Nov 23, 2012
- Ps, molesters, rapists and murderers don't deserve to have children, but they also don't deserve the life of their child to be taken. Nobody does. Their life yes, not their children's.Nov 23, 2012
- +John Garcia Hi, please note that our dispute was "no one deserve to loss his child" our dispute wasn't " child deserve to his life to be taken because his parents evil"...this is different subject completely...Please let me tell you this, you are going around in empty circle nothing else ...And with indirect way you prove me right about the main story...
Yes they are poor family and all my sincere sympathy to the family if the dog was the neighbor's dog for example!
You are the only person accused me ( again, first time "crossing the line") with "cold hearted"!!!
Thanks.Nov 23, 2012
- ... Makes sense...Nov 23, 2012
- Thanks.Nov 23, 2012