'You're coming here and pleading poverty while we're paying taxes': Shocking rant of woman against foreign students at Ipswich hospital waiting room caught on mobile. Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/XaUWG5
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- If you think that this woman is out of order because she is reffering to foreign students scrounging of the government for handouts then you need to open your fcuking eyes and stop wearing rose tinted glasses as this is why are tax resource pool aka government is struggling to balance the books and pay off the deficit. if tou think this is harsh then do nothing and watch as the country goes to ruin and we end up having to live a life of hardship, rationing and poverty. these people that are living it up over here on tax money will just get up and piss pff else where whil we pickup the mess.Feb 5, 2013
- S Mann+2personally i think youre missing the point. This rant was directed at a nigerian student who is paying more than his/her fair share of university fee. he/she pays VAT at all the stuff she does just like yourself. he/she isnt exempted from jack.
Its the same as if this woman came to you and shouted at you for the same reason because your skin colour is not the same as hers. You may well pay a ton more tax than she ever has. Its still not clear what provoked this woman to get up and start saying this shit. but i can bet bottom dollar she doesnt stand by the job centre and have a go at fellow brits scrounging off the government.
As a brit living here outside the UK, but in a country part of the EU, has its perks. if you or this woman want to get pissed off, you get pissed off at the government for not having strickter laws for migrants. You dont pretend you have an economics degree and have regular chinwags with osborne about who is paying what and to whome. I can tell you that even though thier is freedom of movement within the EU, not everyone has recourse to public funds. You cant just go from Romania to UK and scrounge off the government without going through red tape and proper procedures. no government acts as a charity for non citizens.
Southpark - They Took Our Job!
'they took aarrr jaaaabs' is what is on the tip of all these idiots tongues, but you will find them lining up outside of job centre rather than queing up to apply for a job somewhere.
Polish blue collar workers 'tik yer jaaabs' cos they give you the same or better service for half the money a greedy bum crack showing knob end does. There is free movement within the EU, no one is stopping this woman from migrating to romania or spain herself and trying her luck thier.
I have been on job seekers allowance myself and i can tell you that its one of the most depressing things to do when you sit in line every monday to talk to ur advisor sincerely about job prospects and all u hear are bloody chavs talking about how they are gonna go straight to the pub after thier interview. 'get pissed yeaaaaah'. 'i aint working no sainsburys yeaah..they mank them things'
Not to mention thier teenage pregnant chav girlfriends covered in gold chains are next to them itching to go out for another fag. why are they preggers, cos then the council gives you a tidy little flat and more support.
Its not just the migrants mate, its brits themselves who are scrounging off the government. They dont get any less cos the goverment tend to a few migrants. they get the same 65 quid each week for getting pissed and pretending to look for a job. iv seen scum come in and just print a sheet off from inside the job centre as evidence of job searching.
As i said, go bitch to your government for not having strickter laws for migrants.
Hate the game, not the player as they say.
not up for debate, just my opinion.Feb 5, 2013
- Isn't it usually the Daily Mail having this kind of rant?Feb 5, 2013
- You think you are the only one who is paying tax in this country? Students pay tutuion fee they pay tax, they buy books, stationary, clothes, food they pay tax, they work they pay tax. You have lost it. If bringing foreign students into this country was that bad then government would not let this happen at first place. You wanna scream at foreign students and other immigrants to take it out? you are free to do it but that does not change the fact that international students actually favours the economy of the UK.Feb 5, 2013
- Good points fellowFeb 5, 2013
- please stop and read what i put. you are jumping before reading my comments and then make presumptions. i dont care if we allow foriegn students or migrants into our country. i care that when they come and IF and its a big IF, that they get lazy and have to scrounge from us to fund them. Also i am not the only one paying taxes but apart of the number of residents that do pay. and as for international students they dont favourvtge economy they actuall realise the english education degrees are regarded at a higher standard worldwide. Sounds like you dont mind them scrounging off us workers hey? how about you just give me 50 quid a week every week for the next year and i will bum about do nothing. as thats what people are doing to your wage packet through taxes.Feb 6, 2013