Militant Islamist leader Mokhtar Belmokhtar has claimed responsibility for the hostage crisis which ended in a murderous bloodbath yesterday, saying: 'We in Al Qaeda announce this blessed operation.'
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- What about the derailment of Islamic parties two decades ago when they won their elections in Algeria. Isn't it a hate attitudce towards Islamists? Would you mind the derailment of your lovely governments in the Msulims countries in the same manner as they do with muslim parties?Jan 20, 2013
- What are you complaining about?Jan 20, 2013
- thank you for noticing the complaint. In fact, the issue is not terrorism. It is double standard of some of the powerful people. They do not allow anyne else to succeed according to their standards. Why? Why to derail the democracy, just because an Islamist is victorious. If it is game of power, why to cry out for any standard, human or democratic?Jan 21, 2013
- I am a Firefighter and EMT (Emergency Medical Technician).Jan 21, 2013
- fire fighter not allowed in hell...you ok jeff...Jan 21, 2013
- The 19 fellows that hijacked the four jetliners on 9/11 and used them as missiles were not Muslims. They used their extremely warped interpretation of the Qu'ran to conduct their criminal acts.
343 of by Brothers paid the ultimate sacrifice to save 25,000+ innocent Citizens of the World. People of all faiths died that day, including many Muslims, Jews, Hindu, Christian, Buddhist.Jan 21, 2013