Christmas travel plans for millions are in chaos today as widespread flood warnings across the UK are crippling roads and rail networks and putting lives at risk.
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- That's Christmas cancelled (thank Christ!) There's always a silver lining on any cloud!Dec 22, 2012
- As long as Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are unaffected then it should be fine.Dec 22, 2012
- Please explain how it makes sense for the government to flood the country 4 days before Christmas?Dec 22, 2012
- Unless you think a umbrella company is behind it?Dec 22, 2012
- Don't forget the rubber boot consortium!Dec 22, 2012