Kind-hearted British holidaymakers save Spanish dog which was chained up and left to die by spending £1,000 to fly her home http://bit.ly/PZ9sRp
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 15 previous comments
- Me wanting to +1 twice proves your point about taking care of animals over humans?Nov 16, 2012
- Ola Wa+2And the last comment proves my point about people being plain stupid.... Oh well, I always assume that people are creatures with a certain level of intelligence, however I've been wrong on many occasions.Nov 16, 2012
- Trust me - my sarcasm was by no means stupid. I was using it to highlight comments you'd made, that I believed to be ill thought through and without a rational premise.
I know it's controversial and I'm going out on a limb here, but - I'd rather save the human race above animals.
I know there are already LOADS of us on this planet, but still - I think it's best if we're here, above rabbits and dogs.
When a horse invents a social network - come back to me and we'll have a sensible chat.Nov 16, 2012
- Ola Wa+2I think I prefer quality over quantity. And if invention of a social network is the hight of achievement, than I'm sorry but I have to point out that there is a life outside the box. And as far as I remember when there was no social networking people were actually interacting with each other, made time for family, friends, study, work and play and they were enjoying life. Now most people are tied to their phones and computers not knowing what's actually is happening around them. Maybe if people stop complicating their lives they would be happier and more valued. Till that time comes ...Nov 16, 2012
- I think it is important to show compassion to animals as well as humans. No creature should suffer and be neglected like this dog, it's vile. If this lady want to help animals good on her.
While I don't agree wholly with Ola, there is a lot more support for humans and they have a voice and can ask for help or say how they feel. This dog, who was probably a loyal companion to its previous owner was left outside to starve to death and with another dog. That is not OK, as well as people having not enough money to have a child they then get pets they can't afford and then abandon them like they are worthless.Nov 17, 2012
- Wow! I'm The Only One Has Got No Red Number. I Wonder Why?Nov 18, 2012