Hooded 'Muslim Patrol' vigilantes remove alcohol from drinkers and tell women to cover up as they stalk London suburb declaring it a 'Muslim area'
Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/10lRq0t
Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/10lRq0t
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- why did such an intelligent response follow a stupid remark. Did it take me to insult you to be civilized? It's a shame your response to me wasn't your entry comment...it could have been a nice discussion instead of chastising each other.
In my opinion, laws are required. Otherwise you would have mayhem. More so than now. I would be interested to know which Muslim country you have lived in and which intolerance to freedom did you face.
From your words it sounds like no atheist has ever done wrong..which is certainly not true.
If you think religion is the cause of trouble in the world, think again. I can tell you that if it was not for religion and fear of the after life and laws imposed by society, the world would be a lot worse than you know it.
All religion says in a nut shell is common sense along with a instilled fear of a super being. No religion is evil so I don't see why the presence of it can cause harm.
As an example, you and I both know that you should not hurt your fellow human, religion preaches to be kind to your neighbor. Please explain how they are different. Just because it was the word of God and you don't Believe God exists? That's hardly a reason to slate religion.
Funny thing I find about non believers is that they like to lead thier life as good people, and every quality in a person needed to do so is preached by all religions, they just don't like the idea of there being a super being so they dismiss the whole thing as nonsense.
Surely your parents taught you right from wrong.. so what if believer finds the same knowledge in greater depth from a book written thousands of years ago. Is it really that much different just because Moses, Muhammed, Jesus or Shiva said it?
I apologize for snapping at you earlier, but your comments came across as what your idea of a "generic religious person"..racist, bigoted and intolerant.
You mention that you left certain countries because of prejudice, but that is exactly how you entered the thread. Strange.
Peace be with you. Jan 18, 2013
- Did I at any point stated that I am atheist?
I do believe in God but not in Religion.
And you know what? Period.
You are the kind of people that NEED to have the final word.
God bless your soul. I believe Religion will not give you any kind of mercy, God instead, will.Jan 18, 2013
- Best thing Marx ever said was that Religion is the opium of the masses. Or if you want to go for the geek literature, Chris Claremont wrote a graphic novel entitle God Loves, Man kills.Jan 19, 2013
- Did I at any point call "you" an atheist?
And i don't need the final word.I'm not Jerry Springer. We aren't in high school. It was clear to me that you are just a hypocrite or confused and its futile talking to you. Apparently I NEED to have the last word but you decide to reply to my post and do just that. I can see it now that you will come back to the same silly insinuation and point out that I just replied..but then you would be the last person to reply.so you see, in a discussion..it's pointless to have the last word.
The reason I ended my post with peace be with you is because your reply before that sounded quite definitive with your wish to see a kind of world...I wrongly assumed that you have your two peene worth and left. Not to mention that you didn't answer any of my questions..you still haven't.
You believe in God but not religion?
Religion is quite simply the word of God. how does one exist without the other. how does God communicate with you to tell you what makes him happy and what he wants you do be for him or what is right and wrong in his eyes? Or did he just create the world and left us to it? Or is your issue that he simply could not have chosen a mere mortal to send his message across? Or perhaps your idea of God is totally different to me. Like the God is love kinda person.
What's the point in believing in one and not the other. they are obsolete in each other's absence. Please explain.
It's like a jehovas witness working at a blood bank or homeopathic surgeon.Jan 19, 2013
- Am Singh+1you dig yourself a hole and then you wonder why people hate you? If you believe in God then you should read his literature a.k.a. the bible and it clearly says'love thy neighbor' and be a good Samaritan. It sounds like you pick and choose which bits you want to and ignore the important parts of the bible. Hating people and telling them to go back to where they come from shows you have no respect for humanity and then for god. Shame on you and I hope you rotten in hell as you definitely not going anywhere else.Jan 19, 2013
- I agree with your post brother man but the last bit is a little bit harsh.Jan 19, 2013