6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- I am of the opinion that it will certainly reduce such incidents and also may bring down severe crime.Dec 17, 2012
- Do you think violent video games could also be a contributing factor? It could reduce sensitivity and distort reality due to repeated exposure to violence and occasionally some people crack with disastrous consequence for the society.Dec 17, 2012
- Americans will never give up the guns.. it's like asking them to give up food. they see it as right to carry weapons. Logic and common sense does not come into this. you would think 20 little children been murdered is a wake up call. they will mourn fo awhile then carry on until the next bloodbath. my point is..they will still do nothing.Dec 17, 2012
- I think the important thing is to realise that there are many factors that lead to this sort of atrocity and there isn't one single fix that will make everything better on its own. America needs to tackle each aspect separately in order to put an end to gun crime.
I wouldn't put the blame solely on video games for desensitising people when they're no worse than movies and TV.
I think you're absolutely right. Americans are really upset over this tragedy but most will still want to keep their guns anyway.Dec 17, 2012
- Amendment of licence to have guns in certain countries are something like putting fertiliser where by to encourage criminalsDec 18, 2012
- possession of firearms without even using it will get you 5 years minimum accommodation at Her Majesty's pleasure.Dec 18, 2012