Second family accuses Disneyland of racism after Donald Duck refuses to hug their son - http://bit.ly/12caZEF
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Maybe it was a snotty nosed kid and Donald didn't want to be spreading the bird flu;)Feb 9, 2013
- I always thought the people in those costumes must be patient. There's times at work when we all feel like beating annoying customers/clients to death with our keyboards.Feb 9, 2013
- I think the word Racism is being misused here.
I am White British and if a White British person was to stop me on the street and ask me for the time - would I be racist if I ignored that person and carried on walking?
Five minuets later - if a Black person was to stop me on the street and ask me for the time - would I be racist if I ignored that person and carried on walking? No but you can bet your bottom Dollar that I would be branded a racist for doing so.
Racism is when you feel superior towards another race.
Your skin tone does not give you the right to have everything that you want - when you want it.
The person wearing the Donald Costume may have put the child on a "Wait for your turn"
I suspect that this Family wanted everything their own way and because they did not get what they wanted - when they wanted - they are screaming Racism.Feb 10, 2013
- he might not hug him for other reasons..... dunno im not commentingFeb 10, 2013
- sounds really quackers to meFeb 10, 2013
- wow uncles cruzFeb 11, 2013