BBC apologises after Mensa guest says anyone with an IQ of 60 is a ‘carrot’ on live Breakfast show
2 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Why are the BBC apologizing for his comments? He is free to express an opinion, even a daft one like this. By making this apology they must think that their audience are stupid enough not to realise that his comment didn't represent the views of the entire workforce and presenters of the BBC.
Give us some credit beeb, we can kind of work that one out.Dec 21, 2012
- People have to start getting a grip soon you will not be allowed to talk to anyone without worrying about offending someone. You have a right to say what you want if someone is offended too bad get over it no one dies from being offended.
Anyway people with an IQ of 60 wouldn't even know what IQ stood forDec 21, 2012
- AOK Usman: To all those Labour voters who have IQs of sixty or below.Dec 23, 2012
- Actually I think that that is a bit insulting about McDonald's workers it might not be the most glamorous job in the world but at least they are working unlike the benefit scum who think working in McDonald's is below them.Dec 23, 2012
- It's also a first rung. No job is for ever. The real retards are those who won't work and blame it all on 'Fachur klosin all the faktries.'Dec 23, 2012
- Anyone with an IQ of below 69 was originally classified as a moron so carrot or moron you decide. Still being a moron has not stopped a lot of TV presenters from having a very nice career.Dec 23, 2012