Resolved to give up alcohol for January? It could do you more harm than good, by Dr Christian Jessen http://bit.ly/WMmxLU
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- good adviceJan 9, 2013
- Resolve to give up listening to fatuous nonsense by so-called 'experts.'Jan 9, 2013
- red wine is good for the heart not a hindrensJan 9, 2013
- The Noble Qur'an - al-Baqarah 2:219
They ask you (O Muhammad ) concerning alcoholic drink and gambling. Say: "In them is a great sin, and (some) benefit for men, but the sin of them is greater than their benefit." And they ask you what they ought to spend. Say: "That which is beyond your needs." Thus Allâh makes clear to you His Laws in order that you may give thought.Jan 9, 2013
- Things your Mum Says: Everything in ModerationJan 9, 2013
- this is what Quran said 1400 years ago....Jan 9, 2013
- this is unbelivable.
next youl be reading about the wonderful side to smoking cigarretes!!
Alcohol tends to lead to so many crimes if drunk irresponsibly. but how can you be responsible enough to drink the right amount when people around you are saying 'oh go on just one more' etc. not to mention that as you drink alcohol, the state of your mind changes instantly..so are you even in the right state of mind to know when to stop. how do you have a 'good night' without getting drunk?.. once you are drunk, who knows what you end up doing.
so called experts.. blaah..they change thier story every day. i wouldnt be surprised if this is linked to drop in alcohol salesJan 9, 2013
- Whilst Dr Strangeglove Jessen should resolve to give up. Just what is this fatuous self-publicist a doctor of?Jan 9, 2013