A foster mother has told how social workers tried to prevent her from adopting a black baby they placed in her care – because she was white.
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- It would be interesting to hear what social workers think of mixed marriages, whether they differ from those of the Ku Klux Klan.Nov 25, 2012
- don't it winds me up..Nov 25, 2012
- That's ridiculous act of Social Work Department.
Don't we all including the Law have agreed that there is no place for races and discrimination!
Does White Person eat drink sleep and think differently from black person? Please think carefully before you act.Nov 25, 2012
- absurdNov 25, 2012
- The Left used to be up in arms when South Africa and the States practiced segregation. Now they call it 'multiculturalism.'Nov 25, 2012
- Salad bowl is neither melting pot nor separate tables, is what they have yet to learn. If those people cared for the baby, that was what mattered.Nov 26, 2012
- this is a melting pot. But as it is pragmatic, some pieces refuse to melt and float around. Probably that is what has happened.Nov 26, 2012
- "But as it is pragmatic, some pieces refuse to melt and float around. Probably that is what has happened." makes no sense whatsoever in this context, although it would where people of different races do not marry or mingle. This was where parents wanted to adopt and were forced to give up due to different race.Nov 28, 2012