Any of these 'British People Problems' sound familiar?
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- WebceptionDec 20, 2012
- If I share this from G+ back to Reddit will it create some kind of causality paradox?
I don't want to break spacetime, on today of all days.Dec 20, 2012
- According to Mikes, two Brits form an orderly queue.Dec 20, 2012
- But really once you have experienced British service, particularly at restaurants, it is difficult to adjust elsewhere - although US is not that far behind with a cheery greeting and a "have a nice day" at the end - especially so in Germany where people at sales counters are under no obligation to be courteous, and one can watch them doing the same to locals so one knows it is not their ire against English speaking or general foreigners.Dec 21, 2012
- maybe thats how it happens!Dec 21, 2012
- A few, and I'm not British!Dec 24, 2012