Plussed and shared your circle. Dillon
My #teamelite circles have a Types of Clouds theme this time, so they are named Stratus, Cirrus and Cumulus and of course my Elite Inner Circle.
You may not have been included in my #teamelite circles this week. This is because I start compiling the next circles 5 days after publishing. I send a circle notification, a picture notification, and I plus mention everyone in the circle, which gives everyone three chances to know they are included. If you want to make sure you don't miss my circle posts, you should create a circle called "Notify Me", add me to it, and set notifications to "On". In any case, don't worry - you can get into next week's circles by sharing this one
* #teamelite members - see nearer the end for instructions for the next stage! #eliteinnercircle *
I have had so many great #teamelite engagers that I need three whole circles - why are they #teamelite engagers, as opposed to normal engagers? These are the ones who have shared my shared circles - you have close to 1,400 circle sharers here for you to add across these three circles. You should add people in these circles, because they are active engagers and will brighten up your Google Plus experience. I'm not sure you could handle all that Google Plus engagement, so think twice before you do so!
My #teamelite circles are extensively shared by the top circle sharers on Google Plus, so naturally, membership of #teamelite is very exclusive and there is a lot of demand to get in.
To get in, and to ensure you stay in #teamelite you need to do the following:
1. Add me to your circles, if you haven't done so already
2. +1 this circle
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles.DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK'S #teamelite OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM #teamelite FOR GOOD
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above (I say "if possible" as my circle comments more often than not hit the 500 comment limit).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You'll know if you're sharing the original one because you won't see "Jason Levy originally shared" above here. If you do see it, click on "originally shared" and it will bring you to this post.
6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published, as I publish my #teamelite circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle . Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite and #eliteinnercircle circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
BE THE BEST OF THE BEST:
To get into my #eliteinnercircle you need to share my Stratus, Cirrus and Cumulus #teamelite circles, as well as my current #eliteinnercircle circle. You can find them all here:
Elite Inner Circle: https://plus.google.com/112133840926710963547/posts/RBGE7tNDE7S
STRATUS Team Elite Engager:
CIRRUS Team Elite Engager:
CUMULUS Team Elite Engager:
#circleshare #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharedpubliccircles #publiccircle #teamelitecircle #teameliteengagercircle #dontconfusethecircles
I don't wish to offend anyone on the internet, so if you would like to be removed from my shared circles, please send me a private message and I won't share your profile in the future. The only way being shared will affect you is that you will get notifications that people have added you. You are under no obligation to add them back to your circles. If you don't add them back, they will most likely remove you from their circles after some time.
Many people are hesitant to deal with their hearing loss, because they feel that hearing aids are bulky and unsightly. However, for several years we have been able to offer "invisible in the canal", or "iic" hearing aids, and our selected manufacturers continue to strive to make them smaller and smaller. These iic hearing aids are smaller than the previously available "completely in the canal" or "CIC" models. At London Hearing Aids, we offer the finest selection of Invisible Hearing Aids from Oticon, Starkey, Phonak, Unitron, Siemens and ReSound, namely the Oticon iic, Starkey Soundlens, Phonak nano, Unitron micro, Siemens iMini and ReSound Verso iic. You can find out more about them here: http://www.londonhearingaids.co.uk/Invisible/invisible-hearing-aids-call-0203-397-9787-nano-iic-micro-soundlens.html
IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN A NEW VERSIONS OF MY CIRCLES PLZ LET ME KNOW AND MAKE THIS SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Include me in your circles.
2. Plus, Comment and Reshare my posts in PUBLIC
3. Please make sure you plus, reshare and comment on the Original
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above.
DLite YouTube Dance Showcase
Dillon DLite PORTFOLIO Photo and Dance Showcase MAIN
Dillon DLite Google Plus Page FOLLOW ME
Mens Medium Hat: 7 1/8
- Dancer - Competition Dance 3 Years Hip Hop, Modern, Acro Dance
- Lite Feet Dance - 5 Years
- Gymnast - 8 Years Multiple local and NY State Titles
- Currently: Employed USA Gymnastics Certified Coach-15 member boys team (3 years employed - Coach team of level 5 boys ..ages 9 to 12. Responsible for mentoring, coaching, conditioning and all aspects of preparing them for competitions including traveling to meets and coaching boys on floor. I have several letters of recommendation from Team boy parents available on request.
- Baseball - 10 Years
- Basketball - 10 Years
- Other sports/interests - Street Dance, ParCour, Skiing, Skateboarding, Odyssey of the Mind, Acting, Modeling - Fitness, Catalog, and more.., Event Hosting.
Dillon Thomas - Gymnastic Coach level 4 level 5 team boys, Chenango gymn...
Dillon Thomas - See my professional info and contact me here!. Dillon Thomas has been a member on Naymz since June 17, 2013.
World SEO Education: What Is Off-Page SEO? Off-Page SEO Techniques
The value of off page Search Engine Optimisation is bigger than you think....
Bring it back home: How your website should be the Hub of all your Socia...
Social media is a great tool to use in order to communicate with people that already follow you and to help find prospective consumers of yo