Who knows the history of FMB tires more than me?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 34 previous comments
- Ahh, just thought that with your affinity for Schwalbe "Plus" tires that perhaps goatheads had profoundly affected your tire choices.Oct 27, 2011
- I come from the land of the goathead where a tire didn't roll without slime and mister tuffys, where we even tried Specialized's foam tire.Oct 27, 2011
- , Durano Plus are tires that you/your customers may want to consider (if you didn't already know about them). Not entirely impervious to goatheads, but as close as you're going to get.
http://www.schwalbetires.com/bike_tires/racing_tires/durano_plus (if you click on the image in the upper right corner, you'll get an enlarged view of the cutaway tire.Oct 27, 2011
- I've got something worse, Seagulls. They drop shells and well the only thing that seems to keep me rolling through the mussel and clam carcasses are the plus tires.Oct 27, 2011
- Doesn't my comment above, sound like an Irish Bar Ballad, "let me tell you son about flats."Oct 27, 2011
- I have seen and dealt with them and they are great!Oct 27, 2011