So the system of tiers begins. My clearance is better than your clearance. Maybe soon we can use these to skip security at the movie theater so that only we star-bellied sneetches will be allowed.
(All the good stuff is on the back. The stuff on the front is already in my Google profile anyway. So no redactions).
REMEMBER: The only truly sustainable hardwood is OLD, RECYCLED hardwood.
- Florida State University, Department of HistoryPhD Student, 2010 - present
I am a student of history, working on my PhD, traveling the world, collecting oddities, and building things.
- Florida State University, Department of HistoryHistory of Science, PhD, 2010 - present
- University of FloridaCreative Writing, MFA, 2003 - 2005
- University of MontanaEnglish Literature, 1999 - 2002
- University of PortlandMaster of Arts in Teaching, 2007 - 2008
- Bowling Green State UniversityJoking, Smoking, and Midnight Toking, 1997 - 1999
- University of ToledoTrying College, 1996 - 1997
- Fallout Shelter
- Brain It On!
Giant mirrors reflect winter sun into Norwegian town of Rjukan
Celebrations as project to illuminate mountain town during winter months results in first deflected sunrays reaching its main square
Shark washes ashore on Hingham beach - The Boston Globe
A dead female blue shark between 5 and 5 to 6 feet long was discovered at Bathing Beach in Hingham Monday evening, police said. Hingham poli
Star Trek TNG Ambient Engine Noise (Idling for 24 hrs)
One of my favourite things about the Star Trek franchise are all the great ambient sounds that represent the engine noise on the various shi
Firm gives $1 million to pro-Romney group, then dissolves
A mystery company that pumped $1 million into a political committee backing Mitt Romney has been dissolved just months after it was formed,
Amy Winehouse, Rehab singer, dies aged 27 - Telegraph
Amy Winehouse, the singer, has been found dead at her home at the age of 27.
Drunken Ben Bernanke Tells Everyone At Neighborhood Bar How Screwed U.S....
SEWARD, NE—Claiming he wasn't afraid to let everyone in attendance know about "the real mess we're in," Federal Reserve ch