My son told me he heard that this summer is going to be one of the hottest on record! That makes me very happy!
With the Tiny Home trend, folks downsizing and others unfortunately losing their homes, these could be options worth considering. For a family, not so much, but a temporary solution or even a permanent one if you're single.
NOPE! Not photo shopped. This is real and quite possibly a photo of the world's ONLY girl who hunts with a golden eagle.
Here's the story and more magnificent photos:
1. I exist on a plant-based diet, but occasionally I cave to a slice of REAL New York pizza. With mushrooms. And I refuse to feel guilty about it!
2. Sweets and chocolate do NOTHING for me, but potato chips are my weakness.
3. I believe FOOD is the foundation on which we build true health and wellness.
4. I enjoy a cocktail now and then: Grey Goose on the rocks, twist of lime.
6. Dancing 'til dawn is my favorite kind of exercise.
7. I am NOT a Food Nazi. You want bacon? Go ahead, but I will try to convince you to use bacon as a condiment rather than the main focus of your meal. I make the most AMAZING homemade corn muffins with tiny bits of bacon and maple syrup baked right in. My son loves them. He gets to have bacon, without going overboard!
8. Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer and Addiction are in my genes. Everyone in my family suffers and battles with one or more of these diseases. I am the only one who does not and I firmly believe it is because of my diet and my lifestyle.
9. I am a Vegan Rock and Roll Biker Hippie Chick. It sounds a bit crazy and contradictory, but it works for me. And yes.... I have tattoos.
10. My passion is to inspire others to discover the most authentic version of themselves and then BE it and LIVE it!
Want to learn more about what I do? http://about.me/cynthiaparrott
My dad likes him, but he keeps asking me when I am going to settle down with a man in my own "league." Probably NEVER!
I am a well-educated woman and I've dated doctors, bankers and lawyers. I've even dated a few preachers. Imagine that! They do nothing for me. I always end up falling in love with the blue collar type or the construction worker guy. There's just something about a man who attended Hammer and Nails University or The School of Hard Knocks that gets me every time.
Having lived through some pretty difficult times has truly inspired me to be more open, honest, and understanding with myself. Rather than beat myself up over my imperfections, I see them for what they are and try to minimize exposing them.
Accepting myself for who I am and trying to be a better person every single day has made all the difference in my outlook on life in general.
Women need to be paid less so they can find husbands ?
This woman is obviously still in the Dark Ages!
We don't NEED men or WANT men for their money any more. We can earn our own. We can buy our own homes, cars and even our own diamond rings, if we wish. Which means, men need to step it up, stop defining themselves by their careers and how much money they earn and instead learn to develop and nurture those parts of themselves and the qualities that are important to today's independent women. Rich or poor, if men are not doing that, we are not going to marry them! Simple as that!
- Cynfully Good LivingHealth and Nutrional Counselor, presentHealth, Wellness, Nutritional and Lifestyle Consulting!
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY NYNutrition
- New York Institute of TechnologyNursing
- Oasis Center for Growth and DevelopmentReflexology
- Clayton College of Natural HealthNutrition, Women's Health
Cut Free School Lunches. Brown Bag Lunches Make Poor Kids Feel Loved!
So.. Paul Ryan thinks we should cut free school lunch programs. Kids don't want free lunch. They want lunch in brown bags because it makes t
Thank God! There's Still Some Kindness in This World!
I spent most of yesterday in a bit of a funk. It takes an awful lot to put me in that kind of mood, but once I get there, it's tough to shak
Lockerz Share Buttons, Sharing Widget, Sharing Plugin - AddToAny
Help visitors share, bookmark and subscribe to your content with Lockerz Share, the world's best sharing platform for websites and apps.
Unlock New Opportunities for you and your contacts – join me on SkillPa...
SkillPages enables you to get found by anyone anywhere searching for your skill. Demonstrate and share your skills, expertise or talents on
Pet Therapy: How Animals And Humans Heal Each Other : NPR
Dogs, cats birds, fish and even horses are increasingly being used in settings ranging from hospitals and nursing homes to schools, jails a