Is it here yet? Is it here yet? ^^
- flutes could be miked* up. Never considered it.
- a flautist would lead Brazilian pop samba.
- beer (diuretic) can be rehydration of choice throughout a 2+ hour gig for a band and lead who sang, played and danced the hours through.
- * there are discussions on miked vs mic'd. (eg. https://www.audiolinks.com/blog/mike-vs-mic/ )
The mother took a deep breath.
“You can’t give her that!” she screamed. “It’s not safe!”
IT’S A SWORD, said the Hogfather. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.
“She’s a child!” shouted Crumley.
“What if she cuts herself?”
THAT WILL BE AN IMPORTANT LESSON.
~ The Hogfather, Terry Pratchett. Happy Hogswatch!
Would that child better appreciate modern independent games that don’t have the budgets of AAA monstrosities...? Would they appreciate the retro aesthetic, or just think it looks crappy?"
So, from age 4...
In pre-production. Cuppas. Soups. Design aside, perchance meditative to observe a liquid change state.
- University of SydneyDouble major in Computer Science, Honours.
- Pymble Ladies' College
- Maryknoll Convent School
Listen Audiobook Player - Програми Android у Google Play
Feature rich and easy to use player for your audio books. 7 Day Refund Policy Google offers an automatic 2 hour refund window. But if you wo
Find Order In Chaos With This Kinetic Sculpture That Captures The Essenc...
It's all about looking at things from the right angle.
The Mysterious Case of the Park Poet - The New Yorker
A search for the author of a mysterious couplet that has been spotted in Britain, Portugal, Tasmania, and on a placard in Fort Tryon Park.