A Gamer's Guide on How to Improve Stress Resilience at Work:
- Train your nerves by going for raiding / x-defense / dungeons
- Participate in PvP battles
- Drink your potions: to boost health / intelligence / agility / strength / critical strike or whatever attributes you need
- If a boss is too tough to down, group up. Know the optimum team size, whether you need 5 players, 8, 15, or 25.
- Know when to get close to the target, stay in optimum distance, get out of range or stay invisible.
- Deploy your strategy nicely the first time. Don’t look like a noob.
- Familiarise yourself with each boss’ affixes. Some trap you in then burn you, some make you move / think slower, some charge on to you and kill you with one hit. Know how to handle each one of them.
- Know your skills, powers, gears, tools and abilities. Use them according to each situation. Know when to pop your ultimate and understand the cooldown times.
- Know your level. If the boss appears as Orange or Red or at much higher level than you, make sure you are confidently well prepared before attacking. Or don't attack until your level is high enough.
- If all fails when you get killed, stay calm and rez yourself. Remember that nobody can make you stop playing until you
decide to uninstall. #stressmanagement #resilience #dontsweatthelittlestuff #dontsweatthelittlethings