I haven't ranted in a long time. Had to get it out of my system.
7 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Don't ride in Taiwan. Your blood pressure will skyrocket.Apr 11, 2012
- The badly behaved driving doesn't bug me, and in fact I think it's understandable. Nobody notices it because usually nothing happens.
It's the hypocritical "WE'RE PERFECT ANGELS" nonsense that gets my goat.
Here's me in Taipei Traffic: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bike/3974234993/Apr 11, 2012
- What a great article! The person you quoted acts like being licensed to drive in the U.S. is such a big deal, as if everyone is thoroughly tested before obtaining their license. Yeah, right.
That's how it should be, but it's not.Apr 11, 2012
- Biennial drivers' tests, both written and practical, would be an enormous help for driving safety.Apr 11, 2012
- This is the strange asymmetric mentalitywrote a real great piece on here
http://washcycle.typepad.com/home/2008/07/the-myth-of-the.htmlApr 11, 2012
- Hah, I found thatpost a couple of years ago -- very possibly because of , it's true.Apr 11, 2012
- Ok I will stop giving you author credits but without a credited author the horse may be out of the barn. Just keep it off your resume.Apr 12, 2012