CM 10.1 running on Xperia T
143 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 44 previous comments
- CM 10.1 running on Xperia sDec 6, 2012
- Awesome! I'm already using CM10 as a daily driver, keep up the great work!Dec 6, 2012
- hi, I´m using CM10 on my SGSII, but I´ll Hope buy a Oppo find 5, for me it´s the best phone, so in the future, will my Oppo have CM10??Dec 6, 2012
- Future support of any device is not guaranteed, but the first key is a maintainer. If no maintainers choose to work with it, and no competent maintainer does a bringup and submits it to devrel, it won't be supported.
Even with a multi-person maintainer team, various roadblocks can keep a device back. See the fact that no Exynos4 device got CM10 stable.
That said, the Oppo looks like it's a Qualcomm-based device with nice specs, so I think the real key is whether it has any "nasty surprises" that make it difficult to bring up. For example, if it does not have an unlockable bootloader you'll see a LOT of maintainers avoid it like the plague. There are many nice devices with SoCs that are easy to work with that maintainers won't touch due to locked bootloaders. (I think the majority of devices in CM that are supported despite locked BLs are Verizon ones, because you simply have no choice on Verizon other than changing carrier.) If the Oppo's BL is unlockable, it's going to tempt me... :)Dec 6, 2012
- Love you.Jan 25, 2013
- any luck on MHL with 4.2? It's the only thing keeping me from this rom as I use an Appradio2 which requires MHLFeb 12, 2013