Excellent update, along with its much more modern visuals, it's easier to find a device even if you don't know its code name. Below are my observations and suggestions.
1. An accordion menu would be nice when clicking a manufacturer, would save a little on load times. "See all devices" at the top of it would be a decent solution to see the current view.
2. Sorting by name is nice, but bonus points if you can sort by name, model name, popularity/downloads, last updated, phone's release date.
3. Individual phone pages still look a bit bland compared to the list view with images, which looks modern and inviting. Once you're in a specific device, you can't tell at a glance where you are and it loses its user-friendliness.
4. Going between a manufacturer with few devices to a company like Samsung creates a popping effect due to the introduction of the browser's scrollbar. A minor nitpick but a little jarring, perhaps there's a workaround.
5. I don't think "MANUFACTURERS" above "All Manufacturers" is necessary.
6. Default "All Devices" page displays 20 out of 230 devices, but no way to load more. A "Load More" at the bottom or pagination on top and bottom off list would be nice. Individual manufacturers don't seem to have this 20 device limitation, so I would either show something like "Displaying 30 devices." or add options (display X per page, plus pagination).
7. Displaying quantity of devices per manufacturer displayed in a bubble in the leftnav might be a nice touch, so we can see just how spread out CM is.