Yes, most likely.
Lets spec out timelines:
* Source drop today
* Begin initial analysis and merger in a new branch (pure AOSP)
* Begin adding in 'simple' CM enhancements
** In parallel, rework device trees for changes
** In parallel, rework features that need to change (ie Expanded desktop, Trebuchet, etc)
* We all get the devices next Thursday the 7th
* Initial internal builds on the 7th
** Source for internal builds are public for unofficial/experimentals
* A few weeks pass, all parallel actions begin to wrap up, nightlies begin.