The end result? The Democrats nominated an extremely unpopular candidate who lost to the Whig outsider Zachary Taylor. Taylor died just a little over a year into his Presidency but he left the Whig party in a horrible place and the party quickly fell apart in less than 8 years, to eventually be replaced by the modern day Republican Party.
For instance, the Obama administration has given notice to North Carolina today that they are in violation of the civil rights act because North Carolina did not want to allow men in a woman's restroom.
He does not care about the truth, at all. It serves no particular purpose for him.
Trump stated. “I don’t know anything about his trial. I really don’t.”
Trump, a longtime friend of Tyson, opined at length about the trial on television, in newspapers, and in magazines.
Support Trump all you want - but if you're supporting him because of any policy he has said he is committed to, or anything he says about himself or anyone else, you're falling for the con. There is zero reason to believe what he says about anything.
Doesn't mean he'll be a bad President. Doesn't mean he'll be a good one. NO ONE KNOWS.
He just lies, all the freaking time.
To summarize, what happened in Colorado is how party elections have worked for most of this country's history. Everyone had a say in the process if they wanted one.
Reagan was a man of great grace. Trump is tremendously lacking in grace.
Donald Trump has spent the last six months torching the best and brightest of the future of the conservative movement..., Whereas Reagan believed in the 11th commandment.
Trump has flip-flopped on taxes. In a matter of minutes on Sunday, from NBC to ABC, he soared all over on taxes, and on the minimum wage. Ronald Reagan, on the other hand, is legendary for his refusal to reverse himself on income-tax cuts throughout his entire presidency.
But there comes a time, when a candidate sees the mud piling up and covering his own family and friends, that he has to respond in a forceful manner.
Now that Trump has insinuated that Cruz's father was part of the JFK assassination, similar to Trump's attack on Cruz's wife earlier, Cruz doesn't hold much back.
Pro-Abortion (meaning you do not support life even in the case of Rape):
Trump and Kasich
Pro-pedophiles and Rapists:
Kasich and Trump
Pro-Fair and Even Taxation:
Pro-Progressive non-fair Taxation:
Trump and Kasich
Need I go on? This shouldn't even be a contest for those that believe in the Bible.
- Pensacola Christian CollegeCommunications/Broadcasting, 1994 - 1998
- Zanesville Christian SchoolK-12 - High School Diploma, 1981 - 1994
I graduated with a degree in Communications of which I had a concentration in Broadcasting and a Minor in History.
I married Gwendolyn (Fluker) Jacob on Saturday, January 8, 2005. Tasha G. Jacob was born a month early on Saturday, October 1, 2005. Connor W. Jacob was born almost two months early on May 13, 2010.
I am currently involved in marketing in the area of website analytics, seo, ppc, and social media. I have been Google AdWords and Analytics Qualified
- Furniture Mart USADigital Strategist, 2016 - present
- Click RainOnline Marketing Strategist, 2012 - 2016
- Sioux Falls SoftballASA Slow Pitch Softball Umpire, 2012 - 2016
- Alpha Omega PublicationsPPC, Analytics, and SEO Specialist, 2005 - 2012
- West Gate Baptist ChurchMarketing, Web Engineer, Teaching, 2004 - 2005
- Accelerated Christian EducationAudio/Video Technician, 2003 - 2004
- PRG Promotions, Inc.Web Engineer, 2002 - 2003
- City of ZanesvilleASA Slow Pitch Softball Umpire, 1995 - 2005
- State of Ohio - Dillon State ParkCamp Store Clerk, 2001 - 2002
- Corbett/Mock Cabinet Co.Office Manager, 2000 - 2000
- Shaw Video CommunicationsVideographer, 1998 - 2000
- City of ZanesvilleLunch Coordinator, 1998 - 1998
- City of ZanesvilleFood Monitor, 1997 - 1997
- City of ZanesvillePlayground Leader, 1995 - 1996
- A Beka VideoQC Operator, 1994 - 1998