Developing a community of brand advocates is a key way to grow and differentiate your business from your competitors. Thanking your advocates for their loyalty is an important step. Here are some ways to show appreciation:
1. Write a personalized, handwritten thank you letter.
2. Award your advocates with badges or promotional gifts.
3. Give advocates a “sneak peak” of your product launches.
4. Extend an invitation to meet with your executives.
5. Grant your advocates premium access to your products or services.
Get more tips on creating more brand advocates in today's guest post at yourbrandpartner.com