– 2, 6-oz cans Tomato Paste
– 2 Cups Bourbon (I like to use Makers Mark)
– 1 Cup apple cider vinegar
– 1 Cup packed Dark Brown Sugar
– 1 Cup Pure Maple Syrup (buy the real thing!)
– 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce (I like to use Kikkoman)
– 1/4 cup Molasses (I use Brer Rabbit, full flavor)
– 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
– 1/4 cup smoked paprika
– 1/4 cup garlic powder,
– 1/4 cup onion powder
– 2 tsp ground cumin
– 2 tsp ground mustard powder
In saucepan over medium heat, whisk all ingredients together. Bring to a simmer, then lower the heat to just maintain a gentle simmer. Cook until thickened and reduced by half, about 20 minutes. Makes about 2 quarts. I like to use mason jars to store my sauce. This will keep for a few months in the fridge.
*Receipe at: http://bit.ly/PSBmaplebourbon*
- ExcentusApplications Analyst, 2015 - present
- AccentureSenior Support Analyst, 2012 - 2015
- Xerox Capital Services LLC2008 - 2009
- PRC, LLC2007 - 2007
- T-Mobile USA2002 - 2007
- MobileStar2001 - 2002
- Stream International, Inc.1997 - 2001
- Biotix:Phage Genesis
- Juice Jam
- Looney Tunes
- Farmville 2: Country Escape
- Despicable Me:Minion Rush
What Years of Selective Breeding Did To Purebred Dogs Is Disturbing.
The truth hit me hard.
Trans Folks Respond to 'Bathroom Bills' With #WeJustNeedtoPee Selfies
The 14-year-old author, advocate, and TV star just added one more credit to her CV: She’s the face of Clean & Clear’s new ‘See The Real Me’
This Tiny House Is Out Of This World – Look Inside
As more and more tiny homes make their way into the mainstream, we are beginning to see a trend taking place in terms of architecture, that
Jon Stewart destroys Netanyahu over speech to Congress
"The truth is no one can speak for all Jews" VIDEO
An Ex-Gay Therapist Was No Match For This Amazing Harvard Law School Stu...
Stories don't usually start with, "Harvard University outed me." This one does. When Scott Blair took the LSATs and checked a box on his Har
Pentagon Report: U.S. Military Considers Climate Change a 'Threat Multip...
Climate change, the Pentagon writes, requires immediate action on the part of the U.S. Military
Westboro Baptist Church Get Really Pissed Off by Brick Stone (VIDEO) - L...
Brick Stone, comic Dave Sirus, caught up with the Westboro Baptist Church at the Malibu Presbyterian Church and Our Lady of Malibu Catholic
The mystery of the moving rocks in Death Valley is solved!
Richard and Jim Norris, and co-author Jib Ray of Interwoof started studying the Racetrack’s moving rocks to solve the “public mystery” and s
The Last Ice Bucket Challenge You Need To See — And You Really Should Se...
The ALS ice bucket challenge is usually funny. This one rips your heart out for an important reason.