- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher EducationMBA - eCommerce, 2011 - present01.- Statistics in Organizations 02.- Economic Environment of the Company. 03.- Introduction to Finance for Decision Making 04.- Marketing Management. 05.- Leadership and Organizational Behavior 06.- Managing the value chain 07.- Finance Administration 08.- Business Policy, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility 09.- Foresight and Innovation 10.- Strategic Planning and Organizational Structures 11.- Entrepreneurship and Management Strategies 12.- Economics for Decision Making 13.- Informational Technologies for e-Business 14.- Citizenship and culture of legality 12 Credits each class Current GPA 4.0
- Universidad VeracruzanaBachelor of Art’s - Cultural Promotion & Theater, 1995 - 1999GPA 3.3
- University of Wisconsin-La CrosseEnglish as a Second Lenguage, 1998 - 1998
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher EducationDiplomas, 2011 - 2012Management Skills, Management Competence, Senior Management, Consulting Public Servants
- New Jersey Institute of TechnologyDirector of Research, College of Science and Liberal Arts, 2015 - presentManage logistics of the College of Science and Liberal Arts research and planning programs. Assist the CSLA Dean, faculty and staff on research-related planning documents, research activities and proposal budget preparation. Help the SRA office and other entities within NJIT monitor and assist in ensuring compliance with federal, state and other governmental and NJIT regulations. Serve as staff liaison of the CSLA Dean Office with the Office of Research and Development and with the New Jersey Innovation Institute.
- Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher EducationGlobal Social Media Coach & Trainer, Outreach Coordinator, 2011 - presentDevelop and implement training programs that provide participants the knowledge and skills necessary to adopt the use of innovative social media strategies. Create interactive webinars, courses, workshops, and seminars on social media for small business and non-profits, social media marketing, digital branding, digital marketing and social media positioning. Projects & Accomplishments: • Trained the first generation of the International Certification in Digital Marketing in Quito Ecuador in 2013. • Trained the first generation of Social Media Visibility and Positioning with CPPs in Quito Ecuador in 2012. • Facilitated an average of 350 hours per year of online webinars from 2012 to 2014.
- Ocean County CollegeInterim Assoc. Director of e-Learning, 2014 - 2015Assist with the administration, logistics and management of the 603 e-Learning program including fully online courses for the College. Train and support faculty in the development of educational materials to enhance the teaching and learning experience. Coordinate the scheduling of classes, Master Class Development, and new degree programs with e-Learning members. Advise faculty on best practices in curriculum design and review effectiveness of course elements. Projects & Accomplishments: • Implemented Quality Matters best practices that led to a commendation from the Middle States Commission of Higher Education valid until 2019. • Created an infographic that summarized the “State of e-Learning 2014”. • Designed and implemented the new website for e-Learning, Improving Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) processes.
- CBTIS#13English Teacher, 2008 - 2012Taught English I and II
- Universidad VeracruzanaDirector of Innovation, Instructional Design & Trainer, 2010 - 2011Led innovation in the area of design and technology-enhanced pedagogy in teaching and learning. Acted as the production lead, developed new processes and leveraged existing systems in the design and integration of instructional technology solutions for the e-Learning laboratory of “Learning Objects, Multimedia and Didactic Sequences” of the University of Veracruz. Projects & Accomplishments: • Led a group of 100 professionals on the creation of 600 “learning objects” for the national system of Basic Education.
- International Studies AbroadResident Director, 2007 - 2010Responsible for the management of the ISA program in Mexico, Xalapa Branch. Built and maintained relationships with universities and vendors in the host city. Handled visa process, home staying accommodations, and university arrangements for American students during their stay in Mexico. Coordinated intercultural immersion programs, travels and cultural activities. Projects & Accomplishments: • Created the book “ISA Cultural Immersion Program: Welcome to Xalapa” that was used as a model of other ISA branches in Mexico. • Served as a liaison for communication between US universities and the University of Veracruz, ensuring credit transfers
Mayors Make a Commitment to the Digital Future for New Jersey Students
The New Jersey Black Mayors Alliance for Social Justice (NJ-BMASJ), along with top-ranking school officials and administrators, met on April
NJIT Professor Predicts Winners of Major League 2016 Baseball Season: Th...
After being one of the few who picked the Mets to make it to the postseason in 2015, NJIT Mathematical Sciences Professor and Associate Dean
NJIT: Features: NJIT Researchers Make a Major Cavefish Discovery in Thai...
NJIT researchers have identified unique anatomical features in a species of blind, walking cavefish in Thailand that enable the fish to walk
NJIT Partners with New Jersey Department of Education and School Boards ...
A new program to help New Jersey school districts identify and meet their needs for digital learning was announced by Education Commissioner
Martin Tuchman School of Management Naming Ceremony and Colloquium March 3
NJIT’s School of Management (SOM) will be named March 3, 2016 in honor of distinguished alumnus Martin Tuchman. This is the first time in th
The Mentor's Guide: Facilitating Effective Learning Relationships - Lois...
books.google.com - THE MENTOR'S GUIDE Second Edition Thoughtful and rich with advice, The Mentor's Guide explores the critical process of me
Strategies for Mentees: Mentoring Excellence Toolkit #3 - Lois J. Zachar...
books.google.com - Lois Zachary and Lory Fischler created these five toolkits on crucial aspects of mentoring as quick references that mento
The Mentee's Guide: Making Mentoring Work for You - Lois J. Zachary, Lor...
books.google.com - Praise for The Mentee's Guide "The Mentee's Guide inspires and guides the potential mentee, provides new insights for the
Creating a Mentoring Culture: The Organization's Guide - Lois J. Zachary...
books.google.com - In order to succeed in today’s competitive environment, corporate and nonprofit institutions must create a workplace clim
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
The search lab. Our algorithms are constantly changing. These changes begin as ideas in the minds of our engineers. They take these ideas an
Two NJIT Researchers Named 2015 Fellows of the National Academy of Inven...
Somenath Mitra, a distinguished professor of chemistry and environmental science, and Atam Dhawan, a distinguished professor of electrical a
NJIT Scientists Shed Light on How Solar Blasts Accelerate Particles to N...
For scientists studying the impacts of space weather, one of the central mysteries of solar flares – the colossal release of magnetic energy
NJIT NEXT Campaign Surpasses $150 Million Goal Early: A Campus Transform...
The NJIT NEXT comprehensive campaign has surpassed its $150 million goal to become the largest philanthropic fundraising effort in universit
Pioneering Solar Physicist Wins 2015 Research Excellence Prize
Haimin Wang, a distinguished professor of physics and leading authority on space weather, was awarded the Excellence in Research Prize and M