I am consultant helping companies build their "Revenue Chain". The
supply chain of business has repeatable, metrics driven processes that
deliver/over-deliver products. I want to help organizations build their Revenue Chain to predictably deliver/over-deliver revenue.
I am the author of a popular sales and marketing blog, The Funnelholic What started as a place for me to chronicle my adventures in B2B has become a destination that allows me to share thought-provoking and valuable (I hope) content with an edge. I have to write posts at 3AM just to find time to write. I don't care because I love it.
Lead Generation, Lead Qualification, B2B Sales and Marketing, Sales and Marketing Process and Methodology, Online Media, Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Lead Nurturing, Social selling, Inside Sales, Content marketing, Social Strategy, Community Building
Personal: Happily married to Wendy Hufnagl. Live in my hometown of San Mateo with my twin sons Pono and Kai and our German Shepherd Duke.
- University of California, Los Angeles1990 - 1994
- TOPOCo-Founder, 4 - presentTOPO helps the world's best companies build and manage the world's best sales and marketing organizations. We do this by providing sales and marketing professionals with playbooks that contain detailed best practices, case studies, and tools. Our playbooks have a proven track record of helping companies exceed their revenue targets.
- SelfRevenue Chain Consultant, present
- FocusVice President, Sales and Marketing, 2012
- SalesRampSenior Program Manager