Thank you so much to for 3+ amazing years in NYC. I wish HuffPost and my friends there all the best. I believe HuffPost will continue to do amazing things. I'd also like to thank all my friends in New York and Chicago for making the past five years so memorable. Please keep in touch!
Here's why we all have to get used to ads on social media...
It started with a blog. caught wind of the blog and was a big part of its early growth...
I've finally taken all the old screenshots and pieced them together into a story -- how that personal blog I started in Chicago gained a global following and prompted my move to New York. Check it out! Feel free to ask any questions too and/or share.
- The Huffington PostSenior Editor, Big News & Live Events, 2012 - 2013
- NBC NewsSocial Media Editor, 2011 - 2012
- The Huffington PostSenior Editor, Traffic & Trends, 2009 - 2011
- Chicago TribuneDigital Intern, 2009 - 2009
- Democrat and ChronicleSports Editorial Assistant/Staffwriter, 2006 - 2008
- Buffalo SabresSocial Media Manager, 2013 - present
Hey there! I'm a 27-year-old Buffalo, N.Y. native living a dream and working with my favorite sports team growing up, the Buffalo Sabres. I previously worked at The Huffington Post as a senior editor, working with breaking news, live events, creating viral content and spearheading HuffPost's social media efforts. I also spent time at NBC News as social media editor.
Passionate about the real-time Web, social media, journalism, technology, hockey, and genealogy. Love connecting with folks with similar interests and meeting new people.
- DePaul UniversityM.A. Journalism (Online/New Media), 2008 - 2009
- St. John Fisher CollegeB.A. Communication/Journalism, 2004 - 2008
Santa Monica College, 2 schools locked down for reported threat
Santa Monica College, John Adams Middle School and Will Rogers Elementary in Santa Monica were placed on lockdown Thursday morning as police
FamilySearch.org — Free Family History and Genealogy Records
Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.