View 397 previous comments
- Idea- appositely expressed!
Good job Craig!Dec 21, 2012
- It is more like capitalist vs. communist to me. capitalists say everyone should get what they deserve. communists say everybody should get according to their needs. I don't know who is right?Dec 21, 2012
- Hi CraigDec 21, 2012
- Amir Sabbagh+22"Equity vs. Equality" would be a better title for this photo.Dec 21, 2012
- Assuming the cartoon is trying to make a statement about relative prosperity or wealth, it fails because one's height is intrinsic and prosperity is not. Plus most conservatives would ask how much effort did each person use to get their box. It's implied that three boxes are given, not earned. Clearly no one paid for tickets. I think it's actually socialist on the left and liberal on the right and conservatives are in the stands.Dec 21, 2012
- Thank you for the comments. As we have hit 500, comments are now closed.Dec 24, 2012
Commenting is disabled for this post.