- SAP AGTechnology Evangelist, 2012 - present
- ADTELLIGENCE GmbHVice President, 2011 - 2012
- SAP AGInnovation, 2005 - 2011
- Hella North America, Inc.Web Specialist, 1998 - 2005
- Atlantic Brokers, Inc.Account Manager, 1994 - 1998
- Human Touch TechnologiesConsultant, 1996 - 1997
Craig is a person driven to interact and communicate, always looking to innovate over the years he's been through all spectrum's of the development process for all platforms. He's built communities and helped define strategies to communicate and engage. Now though his focus has become more precise...
With a major emphasis on interaction and collaboration Craig spends a lot of time both speaking and writing about effects of social in the work place and ways to improve efficiency through the use of "social media" in the day to day work you do.
- University of North Florida
- University of Phoenix
- Florida Community College of Jacksonville
enterpriseGeeks » Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Post SAPPHIRE Co...
Previous Post: Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Code Jam and SAPPHIRE/ASUG Annual Conference Prep · Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Post SAPPHIRE Coold
My SAP eventful weekend in Melbourne part 1 - Code Jam
From last Saturday (23rd of March) to this Wednesday (27th) Melbourne is the centre of SAP Tech Excellence, with a handful of events for the
enterpriseGeeks » Enterprise Geeks – Biggest Loser Style Contest
@Devon Abraham. I fully agree that the most weight lost isn't exactly the best measure, but it is rather difficult to do something very
enterpriseGeeks » Enterprise Geeks Podcast – Before We Hit Th...
Season 4 Episode 12. After a couple of weeks off our podcast schedule we return to record again before several of us hit a bad travel schedu