- Texas A&M University-CommerceBusiness, 2007
- Champions School of Real Estate®Real Estate
- Community College of the Air ForceLogistics Management, 1996
10999 IH-10 West Suite #175 San Antonio, TX 78230
Craig Blakeley, ABR, ALHS, CHMS - U.S. Air Force Retired
Before launching a
career in real estate, Craig was already established as a successful, respected
non-commissioned officer in the Medical Materiel career field. Raised in San
Diego, CA, Craig joined the United States Air Force in 1981. It was here over
the next 25 years that Craig honed his skills as a manager, leader, strategic
thinker and negotiator, attributes that have equipped him well to be the
successful realtor he is today.
When the United States Air Force transferred him to San Antonio, TX in 1994, Craig continued his faithful and honorable service to the Armed Forces of the United States of America, eventually retiring in 2006. It was after the birth of his son in 2000 that Craig began to consider a change of career so he could work closer to home and it was his love of anything to do with customer service that led to his decision to become a realtor. He has become a rising star in the real estate business for the same reasons his first career was marked with early and sustained success. It is the application of all his considerable talents to the task at hand combined with his intelligence, maturity, focus and attention to detail in the service of his clients that comprise the winning formula that has led to Craig’s rapid success in the real estate business.
Sustained success depends on satisfied customers. The reason Craig has an unsurpassed record of client satisfaction can be found in his unique approach which combines the attributes of a successful business-man with the client-service focus of a 5-star concierge to deliver an extraordinary quality of service to each and every client. Whether you are buying a small investment property or selling a large luxury home, Craig ensures that every detail is attended to, that all your questions are answered, that all your needs are met and, most importantly, that you achieve the best possible value from the transaction.
Craig is your trusted and capable guide, ensuring you are equipped with the best and most up-to-date market information, researching the values of homes like the one you are buying or selling and supporting you through all the challenges of concluding a deal - delivering friendly, sophisticated and high quality service to meet your every need.
While energy, drive and attention to detail are the hallmarks of Craig’s approach, it is his success in delivering bottom-line results that has client after client coming back to do repeat business and has them enthusiastically referring him to family and friends.
If you are accustomed to a higher quality of service, if you are looking for the extras that differentiate, if you are aiming to be a cut above, you owe it to yourself to have Craig working for you.
If you are thinking of buying or selling real estate - call Craig.
- Keller Williams City-ViewReal Estate Agent, 2007 - presentUse Keller Williams Realty to search for Homes For sale, luxury homes and commercial real estate. Find an experienced local real estate agent or office to help you in your property search.
- My San Antonio Home ResourceOwner, 2007 - presentMy San Antonio Home Resource puts San Antonio real estate listings for thousands of San Antonio homes for sale at your fingertips in regions across South Texas. Browse San Antonio real estate listings to view new and existing San Antonio homes for sale, condos, townhomes, land for sale, luxury properties, foreclosures and other San Antonio real estate. Find experienced local San Antonio real estate agents (REALTORS) to help you buy or sell a home in San Antonio, TX.
- United States Air ForceMedical Materiel, 1981 - 2006