It isn't "us vs. them" but being aware what is happening in your area of expertise.
- Simple Local Business - Simplify Your Efforts and Connect with Your CommunityDigital Media Strategist, Author, Speaker, Trainer, 2012 - present
- CourtneyEngle.com Helping Small Business Owners Unlock Hidden Profits by Streamlining Social Media, WordPress, Local SEO, and Mobile MarketingDigital Media Strategist, Author, Speaker, Trainer, 2008 - present
- GFYD MemberWordPress Trainer, 2009 - 2011
- Social Mobile Local Marketing ProsSocial Media Strategist, 2010 - 2011
- Scotland School for Veterans' ChildrenBusiness, Computer, and Information Technology Teacher, 2006 - 2009
- Big Spring High SchoolCareer Development Coordinator, 2002 - 2006
7 Proven Secrets of High-Converting Checkouts - Copyblogger
Joanna Wiebe provides seven proven methods of boosting conversion –- simply by focusing on the pages in your checkout.
6 Steps to Compiling an Integrated Online Marketing Strategy
In the face of resource constraints, simply put, no one has time to do it all. We all face the dilemma of how to prioritize our online marke
Google Warns Local Businesses: You Have 3 Weeks to Save Your Places Listing
Google is alerting some local businesses that they must update and save their Google Place listings, or lose it. Meanwhile, Google has made
9 Useful Youtube Tips to Spice Up Your WordPress Site with Videos
Do you embed Youtube Videos in your WordPress site? Here are 9 Useful Youtube Tips to Spice Up Your WordPress Site with Videos.
Linked In For Local And Small Business [NOOK Book]
Available in: NOOK Book (eBook). Local and Small Business Owner's Guide to LinkedIn: If you are ready to expand your online presence and att
How To Backup WordPress: Guide to Free & Premium Services and Plugin...
Use these free and premium WordPress backup plugins to begin automatically backing up your site and all of its content, themes, plugins and
Curating Content Or Creating It: Which Drives More B2B Conversions?
Most marketers would say their top priority is to generate high-quality leads. Find out how to combine content creation and curation to get
Chris Lema: You’re a Professional: How To Avoid Overshoot And Lost Profits
If you’ve spent cycles of iterations with clients losing your shirt, the problem may not be your client. It may be how you see yourself. Mis
Why Use Content Marketing -- 7 Reasons - Heidi Cohen
Why use content marketing? Here are 7 reasons to use content marketing. Also, marketers explain how and why they use content marketing.