- audience.ioFounder, 2013 - present
- 3460 MilesFounder, 2013 - present
- General AssemblyDirector of Audience Development, 2012 - 2013
- The Next WebFeatures Editor, 2012
- The Huffington PostTech Reporter
- FlavorpillMusic Journalist
- Pocket-LintTech Reporter
- IEEE Computer SocietyRobot Blogger
- ZZK RecordsSocial Media Specialist
- RelixMusic Journalist
- The Deli MagazineMusic Journalist
Courtney Boyd Myers began her career in journalism writing for a wide variety of publications including Forbes Magazine, PC Mag, PSFK, IEEE Spectrum and The Huffington Post. In 2010, she became responsible for launching The Next Web in New York City and oversaw all of the site’s East Coast technology coverage and long-form content.
In 2012, she left media to become General Assembly’s Director of Audience Development, where she helped launch the New York based education company in the UK and organized classes, workshops & events in technology, business and design.
After 6 months in London, she was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in London’s Tech City. She’s currently a member of 10 Downing and Tech City’s Advisory Board and a mentor at Seedcamp, Ignite100 and BBCWorldWideLabs.
In 2013, she was named one of the 30 Most Important Women Under 30 in Technology by Business Insider. She is currently the co-founder 3460 Miles, a twice-a-month newsletter designed to connect the London and New York tech scenes and most recently, Courtney launched audience.io, an audience development studio focused on helping London and New York startups grow internationally. You can read more about audience.io here.
- School of Lifepresent
- James Madison UniversityEnglish, Philosophy, Creative Writing
- British InstituteItalian Studies
- Wilton High School
- Brooklyn Botanical Garden
- NYU SCPS
- Cooper Union