Gamma Quadrant time hijinks.
Just sayin'. MAKE IT HAPPEN.
This is kind of a misread, isn't it?
The courts are based on an appeal to tradition argument and an appeal to authority argument. That's just how they work. What the court said is that taking non-nude photographs is not illegal, that wearing clothes is non-nudity, and that therefore taking photos of a person's underclothes [or lack thereof if otherwise clothed] is not illegal. All true.
While I would love it if courts suddenly started employing logic instead of precedent, this is simply a case of the courts doing their job: deciding when laws have been broken.
If you would like to outlaw underclothes photography, then you should petition your legislators. As it turns out, they do occasionally listen. However, I would warn you that you would need to be very specific in order to avoid:
-Outlawing bikini photography
-outlawing beach photography generally
-outlawing underwear modeling
-making illegal any photograph which accidentally captures an image of a woman's underthings
-...but not a man's [woops]
-inadvertently forcing women to maintain certain postures or skirt lengths
-forcing passengers on subways to hide their legs (probably just skirt-wearers, right? yet more discrimination)
-outlawing photography on a subway
-outlawing photography on a slope, stairway, or escalator
AND SO ON.
Be careful what you wish for.
Remind me..never go to Massachusetts. Ever.
Non-secret, non-electronic scoping-out is still cool, though. "Scuse me, ma'am. :click: Thanks for the perfect 35mm shots. :D"
or :mirrors on shoes: "I have mirrors on my shoes." :gazes with foul bachelor frog eyes:
MAKE IT HAPPEN.
/kickback some of that cash
- SellswordFreelance Analyst, Consultant, and Writer, 2013 - presentMy Resume: http://goo.gl/eFSbF
by A.S.LaVey, 1967
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
- University of Missouri–St. LouisPhilosophy
- GED4.0 Equivalent
- Southwestern Adventist UniversityGeneral/Liberal Arts
Message in a bottle found 54 years later in Arctic
Arctic explorers find a 54-year-old message in a bottle, penned by Paul Walker, a Pasadena glaciologist
That Thing They Said They're Not Doing? They're Totally Doing - World of...
Dwarf paladin Aasif Mandvi charts the fallout in Azeroth following reports of the N.S.A.'s spying on World of Warcraft players.
Elizabeth Warren Fuels 2016 Fire With Anti-Bank Speech
In a major address, the progressive senator made no reference to speculation about her presidential ambitions, but she was fiery as ever whe
Mother's Day and Me - life, the universe, and everything
There's something truly charming about the unpredictability of Mother's Day for me. You see, I really care about my birthday. I love to be f
The Extinction of the 'Mentos Volcanoes' - Seymour Digital Consulting
A look at the possible extinction of mentos volcanoes.
Jon Stewart mocks CNN’s new ‘responsible’ reporting on Boston bombing | ...
The Daily Show host Jon Stewart beat up one of his favorite punching bags on Monday night, the 24-hour news network CNN. Last week, CNN humi
The Free World Charter - Let's make everything free
An initiative to resolve global suffering with the removal of all money, debt and trade, which are now outdated and unnecessary through mode