Good press for Shullsburg.
- National Wildfire Coordination GroupPrescription Fire, 1998 - 2015
- Crystal Lake South High School1991 - 1994
- Jo Daviess County Leadership ForumLeadership, 2010
Lucky to have passion careers, I have many interests and hobbies, which occasionally side track me. Including: Local History (Upper Midwest), canoeing, baseball history, antiques, meat smoking, Midwest travel, folk art, photography, genealogy, historic preservation, German-American culture, bibliophilia, Case/Ingersoll tractors, socializing and minimalism. I am expert on the music and life of Bob Dylan. I also enjoy roots and pre-1980 music and a few current artists. I don’t support big box stores or chains, don’t watch TV, do some hunting and fishing, display random acts of kindness and I occasionally portray Civil War General John Corson Smith.
- Badger Hill FarmsOrganic Farmer, 2008 - presentCustom grower
- Prairie Works, Inc.Restoration Ecologist & Rx Fire Specialist, 2006 - presentwww.prairieworksinc.com
- Pizzo & AssociatesEcologist, 2001 - 2005
- Club Colors, Inc.1994 - 2001
P.O. Box 6623 Galena, IL 61036