Thanks for posting this valuable information - I had just read about this in Smart Briefs. Would love to get your insights not only on this subject but also on starting centers of excellence. What's the best way to pursue this?
- Adobe SystemsHead of Social Business Center of Excellence, 2013 - present
- DellDirector of Social Media & Reputation Team, 2010 - 2013
- Symantec CorporationGroup Manager & Social Media Strategist
I head up Adobe’s Social Business Center of Excellence. That means I'm responsible for integrating social media into the way Adobe does business by leading its core social operations group. Together with an amazing team, I consult with and train departments across Adobe to define and measure their social strategies. In addition, we identify opportunities to innovate and pilot new social business programs. Before joining Adobe, I was director of social media at Dell and was also Symantec's first social media employee years back.
In my spare time, I'm an adjunct professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
Schooling? Yes, I have a BA in Public Relations from BYU and an MBA from the W.P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
- Brigham Young UniversityPublic Relations
- W. P. Carey School of BusinessMBA