- CPU shares their strong relationships with Global hospitality Vendors representing all major brands and independent properties. We bring negotiated, volume benchmark value rates & pricing for all elements required in all markets.
- Site Selection and Accommodation Management to contract completion
- Destination/Cultural Management for all program elements, attendees and services
- Ground & Air service transportation that is provided for individuals and groups utilizing proven providers at all Management levels with appropriate options and globally supported, 24 & 7
- Audio Visual Production, Staging and Décor inclusive of all mediums, budgets, technology driven with WOW factor results at wholesale production discounts
- Social requirements including seating, set up and Menu development that adheres to cultural and budgetary guidelines yet provides interesting and or exotic menu inclusions.
- Offsite Tours, Group Activities, Dining and Local Social experiences
- Executive Training and Educational Group Support Coordination to private facilities, plants and training centers.
- Emergency, Medical and Security procedures for all global programs.
- All worldwide Brand Hotels, Independents and Inns estimated currently at over 800,000 locations
- DMC/Tour Directors and Site support staffing who have been providing backup support as needed for many years.
- Audio Visual/Production Houses: All major companies such as AVHQ, SWANK, PSAV including our own AV division in-house professional Directors & Staffing.
- Creative Incentive Marketing/Premiums purchased directly from the wholesale manufacturer to save cost and maximize quality.
- Ground Transportation: Carey, USA HOST, Gray Line, all major providers with wholesale industry rates.
- All Primary Carriers/Airlines provide our Group air travel with group contracts for pre-blocked seating, additional inclusions and reduced fares.
- Entertainment, Speakers and Themed productions to enhance your show.
Our team of Travel Consultants share their experience and expertise. They are efficient and meticulous in securing the optimum flights and fares. They will do a comparison fare check to assure you are receiving the lowest fare available. They will guide your travelers in selecting appropriate flights and fares in support of your corporate travel policy. They are not restricted or directed to offer specific carriers or fares. They offer alternate routes, airports or solutions to save time and money.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Dedicated Reservation Agent
- 92% calls answered within 20 seconds
- Global Reservations Process 24/7
- Airline Discount/Membership Programs
- Consolidator Travel Discounts
- Hotel Discount Programs
- Car Rental Discount Programs
- Ground Transportation — Volume Reductions
- Meet & Greet Services
- GetThere and other Online Booking Tool
- Global 24/7 Service
- Paperless Invoice emailed with VirturallyThere.com format
- Seat Assignment Monitoring
- Visa & Passport Services/Requirements
- Profile Management
- Meeting and Conference Planning
- Trade Shows/Exhibit Services
- Online Web Registration
- Group Air Travel with Negotiated Percentage Discounts
- Monthly Travel Reporting No Charge
CPU manages your travel expenditures; it does not just sell travel. CPU will apply all cost management solutions to save you on every ticket and every fare.Sample Cost Saving SolutionsCost Analysis:
Following production of the Travel Analysis Reports, Corporate Planners Unlimited, Travel Group will continue to manage your travel expenditures with reporting, guidance to travelers, and important cost analysis for Department Managers to review with their employees. Our primary goal is saving your company money by identifying ways for your travelers to travel more cost effectively. Recommendations will be made on how you can save money through airline, hotel, and car incentive programs.Company & Traveler Profile Information:
Each one of your travelers will have a traveler profile maintained in our proprietary database. Profiles list guidelines for our reservation agents to follow at the time of booking. They ensure that your travel policy and your travelers' preferences are consistently addressed. We also review your company's management principles as well as your T&E and HR guidelines annually to ensure the service we provide meets and do not violate your employees' rights.Traveler Information:
A traveler profile lists specific information about each traveler. This includes but is not limited to; seating preference, special meal requirements, contact phone numbers, employee numbers, department numbers, project numbers (if needed), credit card numbers, frequent flyer membership numbers, emergency contact, and any special requests.VIP, Vacation & Leisure Travel Services:
Our team of travel counselors also specializes in vacation planning. They maintain a complete selection of value-packed vacation packages, which maximizes enjoyment of a vacation and minimizes cost. These programs are available to your employees and their families receiving the same discounted great service and no upfront research fees. VIP and senior management are provided our concierge club service with global support 24/7, planning dinners, vacations, board member needs and their personal family requests are always denoted and addressed in every communication.More Savings:
Your travel volume continues to grow when your employees purchase their personal travel from CPU which than is applied in the annual company air volume contracts we negotiate for you giving the company and their employees, perks, reduced pricing and preferred positioning with the airlines and other hotel providersIncentive Gifts & Merchandising
The incentive department was developed to provide unique and interesting gifts, rewards and awards to your employees and clients and prospective marketing needs. We work directly with the artists, designers and manufacturers by-passing the up charges as added by middle men marketing/incentive companies providing volume discounts on every item. Pre-qualified vendors are selected always to assure timely and perfectly delivered items. We pass all of the savings to you while providing our marketing team of designers to develop in house the gift cards, signage and or packaging that will make your merchandize branding remembered.The Incentive Department focuses on three major areasQuality Control:
We purchasing products from around the world utilizing a multitude of vendors, to provide consistent unique items.Cost Management:
CPU volume purchasing and wholesale/resale licensing allows us to acquire our merchandize at 20-50% discount. We pass those savings directly to you.Creative Development:
We can provide you with fresh, engaging and unique suggestions for every situation imaginable, while maintaining fiscal responsibility. We look forward to any and all challenges.