#music #promotion #musicbusiness
Here's interview with and live performance I did last weekend on BOB Total Country in the Twin Cities.
Check it out:
#radio #interview #minnesota
The Eagles are a huge reason why I started listening to music outside of the hard rock/metal genre when I was in my late teens. I wore out a few cassettes (remember those?) and cd’s over the years. A lot of the songs he wrote still give me goose bumps.
It is sad to see him go but I’m betting he passed with a huge smile on his face (or should have). Studies show that people on their death bed say that their biggest regret in life is not having the courage to live a life true to to themselves, not the life others expected of me.
Glenn Frey did it all, his way.
That is what it is all about.
Will you be smiling on your death bed?
#glennfrey #lifelessons #music
Would not have been surprised if this was an electronic artist. But interesting angle for a country artist. Outside of the box and something to watch.
#musicindustry #musicbusiness #musicmarketing
I would add, if you are able to turn that spend into a sale. For instance, if $1 into the machine and get $2 out.
#musicmarketing #musician #musicbusiness
#songwriting #musicians #musicbusiness
- Corey Koehler MediaOwner, Social Media Marketing, Winona, MN Area, 2013 - presentMusicians, Music Industry Related Businesses, and other small B2B companies come to Corey Koehler Media when they are looking to optimize their marketing campaigns, super charge PR campaigns and/or do some PPC management with the goal of attracting new and repeat fans/customers and increasing profits using social media marketing.
- I90LiveOwner, Live Music Blogger, 2013 - presentLa Crosse, Rochester and Winona area live music fans visit I90Live when they want to find a good place to watch a good band or musician.
- MusicgoatOwner, Music Marketing Blogger, 2007 - presentMusicgoat is dedicated to helping those bands and musicians – like me – that the mainstream music marketing gurus seem to forget about. Music Marketing Strategies and Promotion for the Little Guy or Gal or Band
- Corey Koehler MusicCountry Rock Artist, 2009 - present
Officially, I'm an entrepreneurial minded music marketing consultant, strategist and entertainer passionate about music and building productive relationships with audiences, clients and like-minded people. A new customer acquisition expert who emphasizes a mix of online and offline marketing strategies.
Unofficially, that is when I'm off duty, I'm writing, performing and lovin up my wife and 3 kids, eating too much meat, having the occasional smoke when I drink, following the NFL (Go Vikings) and listening to a crapload of different music.
HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
- If you are a time-strapped musician and small business owner looking for PPC management or need help adding fans/customers using social media marketing visit http://coreykoehlermedia.com
- If you are a cool ass musician looking to swap ideas on getting our music in the hands of the right people, stop by my blog http://musicgoat.com.
- If you are music fan looking for some The best way for you to "connect" with me is through my music. You can do that here -> http://planetcorey.com/music
- Internet UPaid Media Management, Internet Marketing, Social Media, Music Marketing, Lead Generation, Blogging, Podcasting,, 2005 - present
- Winona Senior High SchoolTruency, Cigs, Half Barrels and Loud Music, 1987 - 1990
- Southeast Technical InstituteDrafting and Design, 1993 - 1997
Your LinkedIn Profile: Why You Need to Revisit How You Look on LinkedIn
Do you use LinkedIn as a networking tool? Are you looking for ways to use LinkedIn to attract more business for your company or brand? To le
25 Surprising Stats You Need to Know From Facebook's Earning Call Today ...
It’s clear why less people are seeing the updates you post on Facebook. During the World Cup, your content was competing for news feed space
Google Plus Hashtags: Discovering Their Hidden Secrets
There is much more to Google+ hashtags than meets the eye.
The Most-Liked Instagram Photo In The World Took 4 Days To Edit | TechCr...
Remember the time that Kim Kardashian proved that social media popularity has very little to do with talent by posting the most liked photo
YouTube's New Paid Streaming Music Service Rankles Some Indie Labels
Online video giant confirms new service, but some accuse them of strongarming labels to sign on
What Every Marketing Department Needs to Know About Google+
YOUTILITY. Why Smart Marketing Is About Help, Not Hype. The difference between helping and selling is just two letters. But those two letter
This Chart Explains the Reachpocalypse and Why Facebook is Laughing All ...
Facebook's declining organic reach for businesses corresponds precisely with its increase in stock price. No surprise! Here's 4 ways to comb
6 Stunning Visuals That Will Make Your Content Memorable, Sharable, and ...
Using high-quality visuals in your posts can double your blog's traffic and engagement. Here's how even non-designers can create them quickl
49 Creative Geniuses Who Use Blogging to Promote Their Art
Are you an artist, performer or writer struggling to work out how to promote yourself online? Steal some ideas from these people who've alre
Springsteen has high hopes for radical marketing wheeze
It’s all change as The Boss promos new abum on a TV show
6 Things I Learned Submitting For A Grammy® | Solveig Whittle
This year I joined NARAS and submitted my new CD, Zombie Lover, as an indie artist. Here's what I learned and what three other indie artists