The 5 W’s of Link Curation
In tomorrow's episode of The Lede, the second of our four-part series on content curation (AND THE EPISODE WHERE JEROD ROARS LIKE A LION!), +Jerod Morris
and +Demian Farnworth
discuss all of the following (and more):
- Is curating links for your audience a worthwhile use of time?
- Should you be the one sharing links, or is this a task that you can delegate?
- Why you have to be careful how you share something
- How do you know what’s worth sharing, and what’s not?
- Jerod’s ROAR framework for assessing share-worthiness
- When is the best time to share links? (And how do you know?)
- How do you decide where to share a link?
- What do you do when a particular strategy is not showing results?
- Where do you find links to share?
- Our completely different strategies for tracking online content (email vs RSS)
- Demian’s complete list of email newsletters he subscribes to (so he can “curate the curators”)
- How we use Twitter (hint: it’s probably not what you expect)
- A few quick warnings about link curation
And then we get into reader questions.
In the meantime, get Copyblogger delivered directly to your inbox so you don't miss a post:http://www.copyblogger.com/subscribe/