The 3:00 a.m. Secret Question That Drives Meaningful Success
What would you ask if no one else was listening? What’s the one answer that you think would change everything?
Most of us have a secret question. In fact, we probably have a whole pile of them.
- How do I get people to actually read my blog?
- How do I get the attention of that person with the big audience?
- How do I make myself do difficult things when I have so much on my plate?
- How do I keep my courage up when I don’t have much validation that I’m on the right track?
- How do I know my stuff is any good?
These are the 3:00 a.m. questions. The ones that crawl around in the deep parts of our brains.
But +Sonia Simone
has a theory about our real secret question — the one that we sometimes keep secret even from ourselves.
And in tomorrow's post you'll discover that one question.
*Update: Post is now live:http://www.copyblogger.com/secret-success-question/
In the meantime, get Copyblogger delivered directly to your inbox so you don't miss a post:http://www.copyblogger.com/subscribe/