The Lede: Hangout Hot Seat with Brian Clark
In tomorrow's blog post we are going to share a special Hangout video. So what’s so interesting about this Hangout?
We are calling this Hangout showcase the Hangout Hot Seat
… and the first episode features none other than the Frank Underwood of Copyblogger.
Yes, Brian Clark.
We ask him some serious
business questions like:
- What does “Media, not marketing” mean?
- Is Google-Plus still an essential tool for content marketers?
- How and why could Google become the next big movie studio?
- How can you balance native advertising and journalistic integrity?
- How do you do native advertising right?
- Should writers fear Google, and should writers ever guest post again?
- Why did Copyblogger close blog comments?
But that's not all. Like a good mullet we were business upfront ... but all party in the back.
That's what you should expect when a bunch of misfits are running the show.
So we got to skewer Brian with questions like:
- Seriously … why does he like the Foo Fighters so much?
- How does he rank Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and The Wire?
- Why isn’t he on Twitter verbally abusing his friends anymore?
- Would a Texas A&M alum who is also a Broncos fan rather have Peyton Manning or Johnny Manziel?
- Has he taken voice lessons?
- Who is the “Frank Underwood” and the “Raymond Tusk” of Copyblogger?
- What is the most satisfying book mention of his career?
- Who do Demian and Jerod look like?
The answer to that last question is a belly-roar good one ... and the inspiration for our new talk show.
All coming tomorrow. Stay tuned. Update
: The post is live: http://www.copyblogger.com/hot-seat/