- Wine & Co. LLCOwner/CEO, 2010 - present
- Brand Action TeamPublic Relations Manager, 2009 - present
Constance Chamberlain is a wine and social media expert from the millennial generation. She has developed several social media campaigns for organizations such as the Austrian Wine Marketing Board, Wines of Chile, Wine Australia, Wine from Santorini, Pernod Ricard, and more and spends much of her days exploring wine blogs and social media platforms, both old and new. Education wise, Constance is currently working toward her Diploma from the Wine and Spirits Education Trust, has completed Level One of the Court of Master Sommeliers, and was recently awarded the Les Dames d’Escoffiers scholarship. Constance is also a wine blogger and a wine writer for several publications across the beverage-alcohol industry.
- International Wine CenterDiploma of Wine & Spirits, 2011 - present
- University of Maryland University CollegeManagement; Business, PR, 2009 - 2011
- University of ConnecticutSociology, 2004 - 2008
- Court of Master SommeliersIntroductory Course, Level 1, 2012 - 2012