I listened to this quick YouTube video by Victor Antonio about how to close a sale. I found it useful in understanding the resistance that I need to overcome in order to close a sale. You have to conquer Mt. Nut to close. That acronym refers to Money Tim...
Breakthrough Business Negotiation is a simple to read book by Michael Watkins, professor at Harvard Business School. Here are some highlights: Build character in your employees, not just skill. This is particularly important when you start outsourcing you...
- Presidio School of ManagementMBA, 2009 - 2011
- University of WaterlooComputer Engineering, 1998 - 2004
- Atlassian Software SystemsPrincipal Product Manager, 2013 - presentRunning the Atlassian App Store at marketplace.atlassian.com
- www.RealMealz.comFounder, CEO, 2011 - 2013
- www.sourcemap.orgMarketing and Social Media, 2010 - 2011
- SunPowerProduct Manager, 2007 - 2009
- Cypress SemiconductorProduct Manager, 2004 - 2007
- DataPeopleFounder, 2001 - 2003
- MicrosoftSenior Product Manager, 2012 - 2013
A Review of Decisive, by Chip Heath and Dan Heath (4.2 stars)
I read “Decisive” by Dan Heath and Chip Heath recently and picked up a few techniques on making great decisions. It's definitely worth a qui
Toys”R”Us reminds us that kids prefer plastic to nature
In a new ad, kids are pranked into thinking they're going on a boring field trip to a forest VIDEO
Blue Ocean Strategy: Are you in a business bloodbath?
I woke up this morning thinking about work, and wanted to summarize a great book that I read while in business school. The book is Blue Ocea
Having Women on Corporate Boards Increases Profits and Sustainability
Emerging research suggests having women on a company's board of directors increases a company's profits and its use of sustainable best prac
Product Manager, Google.org Governance - Mountain View - Google Jobs
This position is based in Mountain View, CA. The area: Technology Infrastructure. Behind everything our users see online is the architecture
Video Interview: Why Are Kids Allergic To So Many Things These Days?
In this video interview, author of The Unhealthy Truth, Robyn O'Brien, chronicles her journey behind the American food system, which started