Cloud technology now makes it possible to have a complete solution for drug discovery informatics at a fraction of the legacy cost. CDD Vault is affordable to academic laboratories, research foundations, and small companies.
- Lower price, smaller staff requirements, and less hardware.
- Enterprise level support and services are included.
- Scales to accommodate your growth automatically.
- Powerful chemical registration and SAR technology are economical for budget conscious labs.
Foster Interaction between Chemists and Biologists
As a multi-domain data management system, CDD Vault provides powerful structure-aware tools for chemists and screening data tools for biologists. Using a shared system makes it easy to collaborate, and progress through the drug-discovery pipeline quicker.
- Automatic connection between chemical structures registered by chemists and assay results entered by biologists.
- Mine data across collaborations to avoid redundant work.
- Discover hits or identify ADMET issues.
- Improve results by analyzing your data in the context of experiments done by others.
Beats Juggling Spreadsheets of Screening Data
Eliminates the Risk of Data Loss
CDD Vault provides a secure environment to collect all your compound and screening data. Unlike storing and e-mailing flat files, it protects your valuable intellectual property against accidental loss or disclosure.
- Immediate access to all your data from any web browser.
- State of the art cloud technology has 99.98% historical availability.
- Automatic encryption and backup make security effortless.
Get Better Results from Unified Data
CDD Vault consolidates all your compound and screening data in one place. This makes analysis easier and more consistent, and ultimately yields results more quickly.
- Single repository for all your small molecule, enzyme, cell, bioactivity, and PK/PD/ADME/Tox data.
- Automatically links chemical and biological data together to reveal structure-activity relationships.
- Analyze data in the context of what has already been discovered by others.
Securely Store Experimental Data in a Private Hosted Vault
Relax! Data Migration is a Snap
CDD Vault can provide easier access and better management of your existing data too. Our technical staff has already helped hundreds of customers migrate legacy drug discovery data from their existing software or from “Excel chaos” into CDD Vault.
- Import from Excel, CSV, SD, MOL, SMILES, IUPAC, etc.
- New API facilitates bi-directional integration with existing resources.
- A data Import Wizard and reusable templates streamline migration.
Safely Share Data with Your Remote Collaborators in Real Time
Control Exactly Which Data You Share with Others
CDD Vault allows you to selectively share data in real time with researchers in your own lab or across the globe. Only your designated collaborators can access the data you elect to share with them.
Relax! Security is Built-In
- Retain full control of what is shared and what is kept private.
- Seamless data sharing in real-time avoids file version confusion.
- Secure access for external collaborators without the hassles of VPN setup.
CDD Vault provides a secure environment that protects valuable intellectual property against accidental loss or disclosure. Audited and trusted by major pharmaceutical companies, CDD Vault is protected with SSAE 16 Type II certified cloud storage on locked and guarded hardware.
- Data is archived nightly.
- Built-in controls make it impossible to share data accidentally.
- Avoids the risks of sending unencrypted data through email.
- All traffic between your browser and the server is encrypted.
Accomplish more with an intuitive solution designed by scientists. CDD VAULT from Collaborative Drug Discovery